Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tragic news...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is absolutely devastating news!!! Les was one of the smartest, most ethical men I have ever had the privilege to talk to. I had a very recent conversation with him and the reason he is up north, moving away from North Vancouver, was so that he could be near his grandchildren. He was retired and and so happy to be spending time with his family.

Sometimes, I really shake my head in disbelief at the timing and circumstances of events, good and bad. British Columbia Soccer has lost one of the best and so has our society.

My sincere condolences to the Sinnott family.

SP

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Sad news indeed.
I had the pleasure of being with Les in Frederecton last year at Nationals.
He was the "Rep" for BC Soccer. What a class act and a wonderful man.
He could not do enough to help us, yet tried to stay out of the "Limelight".
A great ambassador for the game and a terrific representitive for BC Soccer.
We had to pressure him to join us for dinner a couple of times, as he did not want to interfere with our team.
A great conversationist and very humble.
Les talked a lot about how he was enjoying life at this stage and spoke about his family.
Our players accepted him as "one of us".
What a great loss this is to the Soccer Community in BC.
My sincere condolences to the Sinnot Family.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A celebration of Les's life will be held at 1pm on Saturday the 25th at the bubble in North Van. This is a chance for the countless people he helped on the Northshore and elsewhere through BC Soccer during the last couple decades to say farewell and to pay tribute to his tremendous volunteer efforts.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sorry that I will be out of town with my University Team, when they are having the Celebration of Life for Les.
I would love to be there to pay my respect to a truly wonderful man.
It is not too often when I have kind words for the people running soccer these days, but Les gained my respect and friendship during the short time that I was privileged to be with him in Fredericton, last year.
RIP.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0