Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

tricities mens summer league 2005

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well another year ,another team,I will once again be putting a team in the league,The team will again be named after the late ALEX BELL,.......BLUE BELL F.C
If anyone interested in playing with us please PM me ,there are only a few spots left,we will be playing monday nights @ pitt river middle school

cheers

gary corr aka-sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
first game

mon day 24 april 6:15 ko pittriver middle school'

blue bell f.c vs black nights

sid

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have put in a team from Maple Ridge. Our first game will be Sunday night at Gates against Tri Cities. Absent from the league this year will be South Africa and Sapperton, which is a good thing since they are usually the two teams in the final.

Does anyone know all the teams involved? The ones that Im aware of are Black Knights, Maple Ridge, Tri Cities, Port Moody, Poco City, New West., and Sids Blue Bells.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well we took on the black nights tonite!alex bells wife ,her brother her daughter & grandaugters were present ,the kniights wers shite !they had no team .they were like boys playing against men!anways 5-1 for ALEX blue bells

ttfn

sid

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that is a surprising result as I thought they were going to be one of the only teams in this league to compete against you.

Our first game was a 3 - 1 win over Tri City. They are not a bad team as they work hard all game long. An own goal ended any chance of a come back for them as one of their defenders headed the ball into his own net off a corner, it would have been a great goal if he had played for us.

Anyways I’m done for the summer as I broke my foot on our first goal, foot on foot and I got the worst of it.

No work no soccer what is a man to do?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-1 bb over teh knights........men against boys I think not. lets not forget we had 2 blatant own goals( by teh same guy ahahah). we dominated the first 1/2 an hr, missed our 13 opportunities then it was all bb afters that.

I dont know who that ref is, but i thought he did a great job. including not handing out reds when our d man took a swing at that bitch Fifi. I will be shocked if that chick goes teh whole summer without a few blackeyes.

all in all, they have a great team and will force everyone to bring their best shite to the table if they want to make it a good game.

oh ya and that field....holy shite that field....the worst i have ever seen.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
well we took on the black nights tonite!alex bells wife ,her brother her daughter & grandaugters were present ,the kniights wers shite !they had no team .they were like boys playing against men!anways 5-1 for ALEX blue bells

ttfn

sid
DAMN.... :eek: 5-1
what the hell happened!
unfortunately i missed the game due to work so i'll have to take a bit of credit for the big score.
sorry guys. im still contemplating which is more important to survival in life.
work or soccer, soccer takes the edge but i do need to work to put food on the table.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid did you notice our goalie in sweat pants that was a spectator drinking beer before we asked him to play keeper. our team wasnt there how ever bells played very well and let us score on ourselves(2ice).

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess like your goal or our og,anyways you boys are all class at the end of the day,should be a good rematch!
cheers

sid :rolleyes:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a schedule that is posted anywere?

Retired guy looking to enjoy a game and a pint!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Ridge 4 New West Blue 1. From what I heard MR dominated from start to finish. I would have gone but the field is a little to far from the parking lot as I am on crutches. Next up is Port Moody.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueBell fc v rottin ronnies northside rangers 6-30 ko pitt river middle school,the old mary hill :)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights 5 bolonia 4.

bolonia started with 9 men, it was 1-0 knights until bolonia got a full sqaud. all in all, not a bad game.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0