Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Troubles a brewin'?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I've heard this from someone who attended the recent AGM for BC Soccer...

Apparently there is a bit of an investigation into issues pertaining to funding and a bunch of other things that, well, don't really look good for an association the size of the BCSA.

I don't know much else at this point, but was wondering if anyone else had heard anything? This could be a big fiasco, perhaps bigger than the Gil episode (VMSL). Maybe not...

I suppose whatever is going on may help explain why there have been a couple of semi-recent resignations from the executive...

~TBonthebeatfortheplayershereatTTP.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Is that the whole thing? Surely that is just a dumbed down version for the web. I hope.

I've heard more stuff concerning the 'trouble a brewin', but will wait a bit for posting...

~TB.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB,

There are 5 pages of dribble with circles and arrows and charts and assumptions. You can find them under the links labeled: VISION AND VALUES, MISSION AND GOALS, AREAS OF EMPHASIS, SUMMARY OF OBJECTIVES.

I'm curious to know what you've ferretted out though as I doubt whatever they payed Bob Wood of Bottom-Line Strategic Planning would amount to much of a scandal...do tell.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0