Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TSN2 Gets Barclays Premiership TV Deal

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Saturdays and I guess Mondays they have.

Where does that leave Sportsnet? Will Forrest jump ship to TSN?

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Copy and paste didn't work.

Apparently TSN 2, Sportsnet and Setanta have worked out a 3 yr deal in which they will share the games. TSN 2 has the 445am sat game and mon 12 noon game, and Sportsnet and Setanta will do the rest of them.

Not sure about Carling Cup and FA Cup games though....i'd assume still on Setanta.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know the Setanta thread is more current, but could not find it and this is relevant.

Some positive news for a change. Spurs/City on TSN2 this morning was great in HD-and if not technically HD and upconverted digital or whatever the lingo is- nonetheless HD quality picture. Even though American pregame show, set the game up well. English commentator and color.

Blackpool/Wigan same thing on Sportsnet at 7. HD or same as above. Great picture.

United/Newcastle on TSN2 Monday at noon, so I can only assume will be the same.

Setanta HD will be great as well, if we do get it eventually. But it will be tough watching Arsenal/Pool tomorrow on regular digital.

Huge upgrade over last year where I always had my fingers crossed the only HD game on the Score would be a big game.

One other aside, Spurs game will be the champs league game shown on Tuesday on Sportsnet/TSN-forget which one. Setanta was showing a game at 9 from Russia, and another at 1130. Forget who, non English.

Your welcome.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0