Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP 3rd Annual Golf Tourney 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
OD, Power, Captain et al (except Blaze, he has a group :rolleyes: ) Team DCS this year?

I'm hurt. :( :( :( :( :( :(

YOu could have a DCS mini tourney to qualify for those 4 coveted golf tourney team spots. :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sc Classic Ttp Golf Tourney Is Back~

Throbby, you know my rules, no other women on my team. I'm in for sure, and I've been hitting those golf balls better than ever this year! :wa:

GG & Spazz, please take no offense :) .

+CS

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Diddle for it.

knvb said:
With you involved there would be nothing 'mini' about it.
Boy i wish this line was for someone else so i could really hit him with some smack. I'm having a hard time not doing it as is. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So many options for the foursomes..... :) :rolleyes:

Either way, I will be wear the 2004 Champions colours - Club Ireland 'A' and Club Ireland 'B' AND of course that famous team in Glasgow(not Partick). There is a pretty good chance that I will be liquored too. Just a thought. BTW, SC, what time will you be picking me up at? :eek: ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy, it's your turn, you agreed on it the last time I saw you. I guess I shouldn't talk to you when you've had your quota for the night. So let's talk about it, when shall I venture to my walk? :D

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF - NOT a F'N chance!!! I don't own a Blue Blouse, never mind the Black and Red socks ... plus the fact I have a ALOT better sense for style then to mix that crap in one outfit....next you'll ask me to wear a sache :eek:

HOS - Perhaps ... stay tuned :D

SC ... Greedy Biatch :wa:

GG

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh here we go..... CAT FIGHT!

No worries SC..... you're way ahead of me if you're actually "hitting" the golf balls at all...... ha ha

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golf

Spazz, I owe the government and research projects for my leisurely lifestyle habits. Thanks to those who've hired me recently, makes for early exits. I should be in fine form by the tourney ;) .

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orange is more than welcome too.

glasgow ghirl said:
....next you'll ask me to wear a sache :eek:

GG - Wee China:

I can lend you the one that my father wore.

:knvb:

Wheres' ma tin flute again hen?

Da da dee da da da dee da da...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
whats the cost and where is the tourney? can someone please inform?

cheers,

managerwhowantstoswinghiscallaways
All will be revealed in due time.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

I have no problem picking you up in my truck over there (in Johannesburg). I'll be sure to put the floating tires on. I'll see you at 9:15...that should allow for the extra few lights. I even have an extra shirt for you.

Yes, "The Shirt" will be making a return appearance.

I'll see if I can gather up a few of the LUFC boys. They may be a bit intimidated with this crowd of TTP veterans, given the fact that most aren't as accomplished on the course as yours truly. Guys like Utah and The Fenian are pretty shy.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Fasty,

I have no problem picking you up in my truck over there (in Johannesburg). I'll be sure to put the floating tires on. I'll see you at 9:15...that should allow for the extra few lights. I even have an extra shirt for you.
Good job I caught you before you set off. I don't live in Joburg anymore. I've moved to Pretoria to be closer to my people.

Fore, Fastshow.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like I have Nukes and LFC2 in on this. I'm sure a couple more LUFC guys will join up. Stay tuned...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These things have a habit of not working out when it is time for money to change hands.

Make sure they are TTPers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't I know it...

TheRob: "Dude- change it to another date, any date...I have the Penticton tourney that weekend. Please."

Dude: "OK. I've changed it to the next weekend."

TheRob: "Sorry. Can't go."

:rolleyes:

Nukes & LFC2 are TTPers, so no problem there. Most of the rest also have accounts, even though they are quiet.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Don't I know it...

TheRob: "Dude- change it to another date, any date...I have the Penticton tourney that weekend. Please."

Dude: "OK. I've changed it to the next weekend."

TheRob: "Sorry. Can't go."

:rolleyes:

Nukes & LFC2 are TTPers, so no problem there. Most of the rest also have accounts, even though they are quiet.

And if Regs or one of his pee-ons would ever send me an address to send a bloody check to, I could help finance this thing. PM me and be done with it, either I am stupid or computer illiterate, but each time I have tried to sign up I run into a roadblock and give up. Probably just stupid. I can lick a stamp though.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
either I am stupid . Probably just stupid.

Well, the Dude signing did have us wondering a bit.... :D

You know the small puppy Looney Toon character that follows the Bulldog character around all the time asking questions wagging his tail excitedly?

I envision this at the golf tourney:

"So, Mike, Mike, when do we start tryouts this year?"
"Aw, great drive Mike".
"You know Boss, Boss, that back to back Pak ain't going to come easy this year Boss."
"Fantastic chip Gaffer, pure brilliance."
"So, so, what's the deal with me ya figure?"
"I'm looking Boss, Boss, at more time and the nod over Utah if I could".
"Aw jeez, Nukes, did you see the putt the Gaffer just about pulled off - He's truly amazing isn't he?"
"So Boss, whaddaya think about floral jerseys next year, can Timmy swing it?"
"Aw, boss, that is the best 8 I've ever seen on this hole here at Newlands"
"I love Newlands, don't you Mike?"
"Know why? Because it's in Langley"
"I love Langley"
"Oh Boss, I forgot...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money