Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 QF#3: Holland vs Russia

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt the Dutch will choke but Russia will play well unless they decide to take Croatia's lead and come out playing not to lose. It should be a good game.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 at the half. From BBC it sounds like an exciting game, I almost don't want to know the score so I can watch the replay tonight. Are the Oranje getting nervous?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are we surprised Netherlands and Portugal cant win the big games?
Pretty soon, you can start to add the Croats.

The only team missing from the group above is Spain.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great game! The Ruskies like the Turks yesterday earned the win. Orangemens only spark was that guy from Dukes of Hazard - Schneider. The Dutch well dries up when it's needed the most. Absolutely loved the match.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was great, the Russians deserved it, they were the better team. Arshavin has made Russia great since coming back from suspension. Too bad for all the Oranje on here, got your hopes up so high with great group play and then go out in the QF

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok so the dutch and the porkies both rested 9/10 players and both are out, is this a continuity thing and, are the spainards sh1tting themselves

i accept both opponants played their game and earned their wins but ...in full flow should this have happened ...... just a thought

i have no pennies left to play with now :(

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dutch were outclassed. Russians fully deserved this win. I couldnt believe what I was watching in the extra time, the Neverlands weren't even moving their feet! Full compliments to the Russians, well done!

Who would have thought 1st Germany, Turkey and now Russia.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was sensational.......exhilarating....0hhhhh extraordinary.........That was extra special!!

What the Dutch do..... the Russians seem to do it better......they have been irresistible....immersible an have put the flying Dutchman to the sword!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dutch were outclassed. Russians fully deserved this win. I couldnt believe what I was watching in the extra time, the Neverlands weren't even moving their feet! Full compliments to the Russians, well done!

Who would have thought 1st Germany, Turkey and now Russia.

Taking off boularouz was a complete mistake. I know his daughter died but the guy has been hollands best defender and is our fastest player back there. The dutch team was getting killed by speed. I thought bringing in the young gun in the 60th minute was a HUGE mistake the moment it happened. It was too early and robben should have factored into the game. Questionalble decisions but in saying that Russia looked very good but lets be honest it is because they have a dutch coach. Even when we lose we win..what

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GIRUY............well done to the Russians..............Dasvydania

Reynold, you're a gentleman.......classy.......unlike the rest of the wallopers on this site who said I was retarded for thinking the Russians were going to beat the Dutch.......GIRUY ****s..................seriously.......if you had as much class as Reynold, you would understand.

Fcuk

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Цудд вщту ещ еру Кгыышфтыю сгтеы дшлу игслафые сщьу фдщтп ещщ щаеут иге фе еру утв ща еру вфнб ру шы огые ф сгтею Сщтпкфегдфешщты ещ еру Кгыышфт.

Tiocfaidh Ar La

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Цудд вщту ещ еру Кгыышфтыю сгтеы дшлу игслафые сщьу фдщтп ещщ щаеут иге фе еру утв ща еру вфнб ру шы огые ф сгтею Сщтпкфегдфешщты ещ еру Кгыышфт.

Tiocfaidh Ar La

Я могу использовать aswell переводчика интернета…

:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0