Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Barcelona at Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballack should get fined.

Are we talking about the same play? The Barca player jumped and turned his back, not too sure what you mean by why his hand was out there?

I agree on both counts. Ballack was overboard with his protest, and Pique in my mind was rotating out of the way, and the ball struck him on the shoulder/back.

Great determination from Barca with 10 men 11 if you count Essien.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, what is this magical natural position that you speak of? I'm asking you, not some fcuking wanker referee. Walks will get his turn later after Barca thumps Man U in Rome :D

your talking about a different handball, the one on eto'o after the barca goal that would of been harsh but i think the one on pique was a certain penalty, and so were the other 2 missed calls. I hate Chelsea but i have to say i think the ref was told by fifa to not give anything to them as they didn't want another all english final.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
your talking about a different handball, the one on eto'o after the barca goal that would of been harsh but i think the one on pique was a certain penalty, and so were the other 2 missed calls. I hate Chelsea but i have to say i think the ref was told by fifa to not give anything to them as they didn't want another all english final.

Well done to the refs and FIFA. :wa:

Now we can have an entertaining final.........as opposed to the chess match which was on display last year when Chelsea and ManU met....

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only penalty I would have given was the hand ball on Pique where Malouda or Anelka went to tap it around him and his arm was straight out. Even Pique admitted to it being a hand ball. The other one is tough to call at that point and he did turn his back in the process. The foul on Malouda one can argue about it being a penalty and I thought it was a pretty weak foul call. And the other penalty claim Toure got all ball on the tackle so makes me wonder what you English wanks see.

Great 2 goals even if the game itself kind of sucked. And all this would be moot right now if Drogba finished his chance early in the 2nd half when he was 1 on 1 with Valdes.

Oh wait forgot Drogba took another dive later on I thought he went down easy even if there was a slight tug on the jersey. How come none of you don't say anything about the phantom red? Even with 10 men Barca pissed on Chelsea.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2483164/

The hand ball at 2:20 I agree should have been called.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
shamrock i couldn't agree more i hate chelsea and want to see the two real best teams of europe go at it in the final. but tematoflyakas how can you say the game sucked? it was probs the best game of 2009 so far.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shamrock i couldn't agree more i hate chelsea and want to see the two real best teams of europe go at it in the final. but tematoflyakas how can you say the game sucked? it was probs the best game of 2009 so far.

Mission, did you see the Real Madrid/Barcelona game on the weekend? That could have been one of the best FOOTBALLING games ever......:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Pique's hand ball should have been called but that's life. :D

The other one could have been called too as the arm was extended beyond the plain of the body......it was irrelevant that his body was turned. BUT they weren't called and Barcelona is playing in the final instead of Chelsea, which is good for the game of football. :D

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea deserved at least the PK on Pique's handball but after watching Drogba throw himself on the ground every 2 minutes combined with the performance after the game, I have little sympathy for the 'blues'. His second half 'performance' saw him diving every time a Barça player breathed on him. He is a disgrace and has no business being considered one of the best forwards in the world let alone in the BPL. He has no class and Chelsea will do well to sell him to Real ridding themselves of the biggest cheat in the game. Absolutely disgusting!

On another note, Messi as the world's player of the year? I'm not so sure. He looked very average over the two legs and now I know why Eto'o isn't such a hot property for BPL teams during the transfer windows. He's a beast in La Liga but looked very static and lost for ideas. Barça played some great possession but very unimaginative in the final 3rd... until Iniesta's finish.:rolleyes:

As a United supporter, I'm very confident with a result come the 27th. We are finding our form just at the right time and Barca look very suspect against BPL teams. With suspensions and injuries in the Barça line-up, things look positive.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, DJ........

I'm going to say that the red card was a ****ing joke too......because it was. All the bad calls evened themselves out I suppose. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0