Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Canucks at Avalanche

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bets good til noon Saturday. If Vancouver gets a point, the clinch first in the Northwest after Calgary's loss this eve.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIVISION CHAMPS

This game was awesome for one reason: toying with all Flames fans :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I like the Columbus matchup, we've been able to play well against them

It still might be St. Louis. CBJ lost today and if St. Louis wins they own the tie-breaker. CBJ beat Vancouver in the season series and St. Louis was 2-2. Don't know who matches up better but to be the best you have to beat the best as they say so bring on whoever.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God the Ducks lost in a shootout - not a good team to face first round.

CBJ are going into the playoffs the worst of any team in the west but I can't see STL losing tomorrow to Colorado.

Go Canucks Go!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues have caused fits for the Canucks for the past few seasons. They've also been pretty hot the 2nd half after a brutal start. And they have that annoying crowd chant of counting goals whenever they score and the tower clock chime that goes along with it. Man does that drive me nuts.

I'd rather play Columbus. Huselius is recovering from a concussion which makes Nash the only guy to really worry about other than the rookie in goal.

They say we need to worry about Hitchcock, but I don't think he's seen his for a while.

In tight, defensive games, I like our chances.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus for sure, we seem to have our struggles against the Blues, but not so much Columbus. Go Colorado!

You must not notice the size of Columbus, if we make it though that series we would be quite beat-up. Remember its playoffs no more free skating, clutching and grabbing is allowed now:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0