Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie Event] Game 4 - Canucks vs Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Place your bets...and hopefully make the correct one! :D

Will we get an overtime game tonight? Talk about fan stress!!!

Make a note of the early game time tonight...5pm Pacific Standard.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were is the banter?

Roberto was complaining in the media regarding getting bumped? Does he have a beef? The main one from the last game from Nagy appeared to me to be an "accidental on purpose". :D (just love B-Mac's terminology) I think that he intended to hit him...but who know's.

thoughts?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's Cooke's status?

If the Nucks can survive the first period, they will be on their way to finishing off the series on Thursday!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Canucks are going to come out hard because tey really haven't all series, and the new 'it' guy Hansen is going to get his first NHL goal. I can't see us losing this one, I see a few more power plays for us as they have to be watching for contact with Luongo now. Hopefully we can actually stay on the power play tonight. Canucks 4 - Dallas 1

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read he didn't even make the trip to Dallan... We might see him in game 5...

He didn't, Vigneault felt he'd be better to rehab in Vancouver, he'd only bring him if he could play, it doesn't seem to be looking good though. On another note, check out A6 in the Province to support the Nucks, that's a third of my team right there!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Event settled?!?!? That's it?!?!?!

Fcuk man, you should be handing out free panties to all the lady TTPers after that one! :D

Thursday will be a crazy night at GM Place...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imagine how Hughson must feel... Greg Millen and now Harry Neale... He'll probably get Bob Cole for the next series :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc sakes I'm in Halifax and GM Place will be rocking for Game 5, can't wait till I get back for the second round.

Canucks over Ducks in six

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just had to deal with a screaming kid first Regs… :D

Well…what a boring…first 2 periods. The 3rd was phenomenal!!! Mitchell played amazing in the 3rd, and that clearance off the line saved the game. Had that got in…I think that it might have gone Dallas's way. Linden played great as well. Those old legs still have some jump!! J

Wow…Thursday is going to be a good one! Does anyone have an idea of what time the game starts?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if the morons are partying on Robson tonight??? Lol...you would think that we won the series or the cup after the party on Sunday!

And with regards to the CBC silly bastards...when are they going to replace the dead weight with some talent? They need to get some youth...just so their eyes and thoughts can keep pace with the game. Pick up Ray Ferraro...hire Don Taylor...that would bring some life into the color portion of the broadcasts. Harry Neale...is falling a little behind...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7pm Thursday.

They had a caller on 1040 just now saying the cops were giving out noise bylaw fans for honking their horns.....

Go Canucks Go....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how many women Willie Mitchel got with last night after that game saver:knvb:

On a side note Argyle change your picture there is only one win to go!

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
7pm Thursday.

They had a caller on 1040 just now saying the cops were giving out noise bylaw fans for honking their horns.....

Go Canucks Go....

this city is a joke, no fun capital of the world.
they dont want another riot...theres a good start.
the kicker is you wouldnt want people celebrating... but hey, you can smoke as much crack and shoot up as much heroin as you want.
people in vancouver complain too much about everything, the indy is too loud, now this... weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0