Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie Event] Game 5 - Canucks vs Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Place your bets.

The Canucks look to close out the series at home...

Good luck to all...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Stars are going to open things up in desperation, we'll play the same game and be able to take huge advantage of their mistakes. 4-0, Louis gets his first shutout of the postseason.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope I am wrong, but nothing is ever easy for the Nucks, and why all these jokes about the Stars golfing on friday, doesn't anyone remember what big bertuzzi said to the Minny Wild bench 3 years ago, "have fun golfing boys", we were up 3-1 in the series, well we all know how that ended.

hos

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope I am wrong, but nothing is ever easy for the Nucks, and why all these jokes about the Stars golfing on friday, doesn't anyone remember what big bertuzzi said to the Minny Wild bench 3 years ago, "have fun golfing boys", we were up 3-1 in the series, well we all know how that ended.

hos

I think they're being much smarter this year, especially with how close all the games have been, and reading in the paper today they talk about how easy it is to blow a series, as many of them played against Minny that year. That being said I still think it's 'Golf Stars Golf'.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupid overtime fluke goal, the next round we'll see an influx of goals from either team as Lou and Turco looked damn near unbeatable.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How was that a fluke Stal? If everyone's hero Bieksa picks up his man then he might not tip that. Instead he just stands there and takes a little hack at his skate. This guy has been brutal this series.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Fear boys....

Canucks win in Dallas tomorrow night.

I have been to two games this series....guess which ones :rolleyes:

Not only have they not won when I was there, but they have not even scored a fckuing goal!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Fear boys....

Canucks win in Dallas tomorrow night.

I have been to two games this series....guess which ones :rolleyes:

Not only have they not won when I was there, but they have not even scored a fckuing goal!!!

Clearly you need to pass your tickets on to me, I'm 6-0 this year :D, but I'm hoping we don't have another game at GM.

It was a fluke because of how it was tipped, straight up and looping over Luongo, Morrow wasn't trying to do that. Plus I'm biased, everything that beats Luongo is a fluke.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you had full confidence in them you'd put 49,128.64 tokens on them.

I, on the other hand, won't bet on them because when I do, they lose.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else have there doubts for Monday's game?

I think everyfan still has 1 leg off the bandwagon until they actually get through the first round. I could see it in their eyes after Game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0