Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP bookie Event] Game 7 - Canucks vs Stars

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it bad to be nervous about a game in 8 hours that you're not playing in? The Canucks will have to come out hard and not with that piss-poor effort they've been giving. Quick start = Win. Go Canucks Go!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goals happen to teams that work harder then other teams. The Canucks have been outworked for the last three games. If the Canucks finish checks tonight and get into the corners to dig out pucks then they will win. If they are lazy like they were for the last three games, then they will be in penalty trouble all night and will lose.

Lets hope the Canucks after Christmas show up not the Canucks from the start of the season.

Come on boys, I would like to a game when I get back.:bronco:

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is a trailer to get you going for tonights game...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FubDSmFqj1g]YouTube - Canucks Game 7 Trailer[/ame]
Lets just get it done boys...
Come out hard...and bury them...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it very interesting that they're wearing their blues today. They've got a better record in their vintage, no?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't understand Vancouver fans. 1 goal in over 166 minutes and they start getting on Turco. Don't they realize he's managed three shutouts this series?

Dummies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Key to that period was winning faceoffs.

20 minutes more of the same thing and we, the real fans, will be rewarded.

I hope :confused:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like Willie Mitchell's comment at the 1st period break on why they been playing defensively.... "The ice is pretty bad here".... It's you home fckuen ice you dip shite..... Maybe the players are the problem and not the ice....

It's nice to see the powerplay goal. Linden and Hansen are playing their hearts out....

What the fkcu is Sopel doing on the Powerplay..... 4 forwards and 1 defensemen who happens to be your 5th defensemen!!!

Come on boys!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0