Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie [TTP Bookie Event - VMSL] Surrey vs Firetown (MOTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me said:
Surrey United vs Firetown - – Surrey are on a 4 game win streak and have outscored their opponents 14-4 in the last 4. Worst to first in a month’s time. Firetown on the other hand find them selves lagging behind after a terrific start. They’re 1-1-2 in their last four and haven’t scored since Halloween and are about to face one of the stingiest defenses in the league. A win will give them a small step towards getting back to the top and loss helps SU take huge step in defending their title.
Looks like this wins our MOTW. It’s hard to TTP out of your own team, especially in Surrey and still be able to finish a training session on two legs and even harder to TTP out of a team you haven’t seen play yet. So I’ll dump on Animal. Wait, he’s a fcuking nutter and more than likely will have a chance to run me over with his super sized 68" dumper. I’ll leave it as is for now.

Bet your tokens. Now. The betting closes at 4:00 Saturday.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2000 on the Draw for me. Nice to see that knvb is betting on his own match. Pete Rose has joined the VMSL Premier division, if only he was putting money against his team.

hos

Will Animal be putting tokens on Fireman?

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,
I haven't trained in two weeks so the dumper is now a whopping size 74" and got KNVB tattooed on the side of it ;) :D .

Animal

All tokens on Fireman :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0