Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Nations Cup 2004 Open Group 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting group with defending champs Scotland the favorites to come out of this group.

Or are they?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Not a lot of action on the Scots here!!! Hmmmmm

Well they are a little weak in between the pipes :rolleyes:, but the O-30's are very strong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . I will still risk 250 on them to get through.
Like the Croats are going to do anything this year, but they are back in Premier, for ONE year at least.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
More than we can say for HOS!! :D

At least I lasted a full season, bigman, how many games were you around last year, I mean, how many games did forwards run around you last year? What ever it is, Good luck to Bronco this year, HOS will be back for ONE more :eek: .

hos

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh yes, you are referring to your stellar campaign last year of a 4.44 GAA. Congratulations on that. Well done HOS!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you are referring to your stellar campaign with Clan, how many wins did they have with you in the Line-up, you just jumped on board with a Croat team in a weak Div. 1 division when the going got tough.

In fact Bronco, I think this pissing match, has us both pissing in the wind, and we are not facing the right way.

Can't wait to play Croatia next year, I hav'nt lost to them in I don't know how many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0