Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Pitt vs Ott - Series Outright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I just want this to go 7 for more opportunity to watch these teams play.

Emerson is good enough to carry these guys to the finals.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I just want this to go 7 for more opportunity to watch these teams play.

Emerson is good enough to carry these guys to the finals.

Who's Emerson :confused: On a totally unrelated note, Emery is going to shite the bed and Pittsburgh will take it in 7 :D

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All is quiet on Penguins front.

Haha...Hey they played great for the first 10 minutes, then forgot to play the rest. Fleury made some huge stops in this one too...he's been hung out to dry alot. I always said that they got nuthin for defense. Not over yet, hope they can rebound again.

I noticed you were pretty quiet when they won, then as soon as they lose your back. Admit it you were scared they gna win the rest and then you'd look stupid. It's only 2-1 but they better start playin or they gna be gone soon.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha...Hey they played great for the first 10 minutes, then forgot to play the rest. Fleury made some huge stops in this one too...he's been hung out to dry alot. I always said that they got nuthin for defense. Not over yet, hope they can rebound again.

I noticed you were pretty quiet when they won, then as soon as they lose your back. Admit it you were scared they gna win the rest and then you'd look stupid. It's only 2-1 but they better start playin or they gna be gone soon.

Scared, Fleury was fukcing brutal what game did you watch, he got beat 3 times short side and was flopping around like fish. Hopefully Crosby will grow-up after the series is over, even people in Nova Scotia are embrassed by his bitching and complaining instead of playing hockey. He is a great player but his diving and complaining seem to overshadow his talent right now. He needs to step up as this team needs to score at least 4 goals to win a game.

Question: Has anyone else noticed had bad Gonchar is in this series?

Emery is playing great though:bronco: :knvb:

Pretty talented for a back-up goalie hey;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scared, Fleury was fukcing brutal what game did you watch, he got beat 3 times short side and was flopping around like fish. Hopefully Crosby will grow-up after the series is over, even people in Nova Scotia are embrassed by his bitching and complaining instead of playing hockey. He is a great player but his diving and complaining seem to overshadow his talent right now. He needs to step up as this team needs to score at least 4 goals to win a game.

Question: Has anyone else noticed had bad Gonchar is in this series?

Emery is playing great though:bronco: :knvb:

Pretty talented for a back-up goalie hey;)

Crosby and Malkin have been getting cheap shotted all series, you'd be bitching too, although he does need to hurt them on the scoreboard as opposed to their ears.
Gonchar's playing in this series? :rolleyes:

Big game tonight, I think they'll even the series.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crosby and Malkin have been getting cheap shotted all series, you'd be bitching too, although he does need to hurt them on the scoreboard as opposed to their ears.
Gonchar's playing in this series? :rolleyes:

Big game tonight, I think they'll even the series.

He sure is:rolleyes: he is the guy getting beat everytime he is on the ice.

Cheap shotted....are you kidding:confused: They are getting hit and fair I might add.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He sure is:rolleyes: he is the guy getting beat everytime he is on the ice.

Cheap shotted....are you kidding:confused: They are getting hit and fair I might add.

So when Crosby skates down the ice and takes a cross-check to the face with no call it's fair?

Getting shotted is like halfway to getting munted, or something like that :)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap. I thought I put my bet on this.

Oh, well -- I meant to bet on Ottawa.

Really, I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet