Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP TV] Up Front Episode 1 Archive

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Technical issues aside...

I thought the VMSL report needed a little something... I was kinda left wanting more. Niall breaking down teams in the VMSL he hasn't really seen since last year including ours ( :rolleyes: ) made it seem a bit general for a lack of a better word, the Muppet. And if I didn't fear for my life I would tell you what I thought about Reedy breaking down the Trollups.

I think the "state of the VMSL" could be address further too, though I do understand interview with Yallop was long so time was of the essence. Perhaps having a representative of the respective leagues in doing the run downs on the last couple of weeks.

I could do traffic and weather if you like?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could you do it in a Kermit the frog voice?

Just listened to the call in segment and was wondering if that is going to be the set phone number and email?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Email, yes.

Phone number, not too sure.

Why?

As for expanding the VMSL Report and such... you can't really do that too much in one show as (1) it would take WAY too long and (2) you wouldn't have much to really get into for awhile in the following episodes.

I'm pretty sure Reed & Thomo will continue to tighten it up and you'll see focussed issues talked about each episode.

The other thing is that you shouldn't expect to have VMSL topics every episode. FVSL/MWSL/Masters/etc will all have featured "air time".

At the end of the day, the focus should really be on how to improve the state of the game here and the rest of the country whether that be at the local league/club/association level or even player development. Once in awhile you're gonna get "scores and recaps" but I wouldn't necessarily come to expect that stuff consistently every week.

Fcuk, there's a topic for the next show right there... "Today's featured topic is what should the featured topic every week be?"

:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a no brainer growing pains are part of the process... (Even Dude pointed it out in a Dude kinda way)... Mic sound and call in segments are "live" events and anything can happen... I guess my point is do you have the agenda completely set and in stone prior to the air time or do these two igits just wing it??? They did very well to keep their thoughts and idea's short and didn't beat anything to death, other than..................................................... "Azzi runs the league" ~ Thomo

Can't wait to hear it live next week... (what's the agenda Regs???

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0