Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP TV] Up Front Episode 3 Archive

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up Front Archive Episode #3

The third Up Front webcast that ran live this past Monday is now available for listening on-demand.

The webcast includes the extended 30 minute interview with Paul Peschisolido.

A big thanks to those that listened live! Please let us know what you thought of the show overall.

Anyways, the archive player can be found on the Up Front main page (icon at top of site):

http://www.takethepiss.com/index.php?page=upfront

Just scroll down the page a bit and you'll see the episode 3 player link.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Is the archive not working? I really thought this was the best of the 3 episodes so far...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I listened last night.

I too thought it was the best to date. Reddy is really carrying the show well right now and Niall, well, as long as he's having fun is the important thing innit? Pesh was good, but I thought Joey Scigs was a fantastic interview, both politically correct yet you could really get a feel for what he was really thinking.

Great stuff guys...and Niall

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I listened as well last nite.... had a few laughs, an excellent show. Good tunes in between as well. :D

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree. Best show yet. Thought Nial was adding to the Sedin line with some mo' family, or brothas, as he put it.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really like the show! Pesch was a great interview and there was some very interesting banter...Reedy, the 20 sec QandA is a great idea...i guess it's still a work in progress....I think niall has a good thing going...and who really needs to be politically correct when it's TTP Radio?

looking forward to next week....

maybe an idea for the show:
maybe you could speak about an up and coming youth player each week, say like the article in fourfourtwo mag (the boys a bit special)? food for thought...

5bt.listening.every.monday

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0