Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TV's Best Babes

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A combination of Mrs. DWMC being out of town (DWMC has blue balls), the upcoming fall TV schedule, and work being slow has inspired me to start a new chat thread. It doesn’t help that Keeper and Regs keep referring to a chick on this site that calls herself “Sexual Chocolate.” I have no idea who she is, what she looks like, or what she stands for. The name, however, is turning me on. Right about now, Keeper’s new avatar is looking pretty good too.

My top 5 TV babes are:

5. Jennifer Aniston. Have you ever seen her in any episode where her nipples aren’t showing though her shirt? Ever? Anyone? Even her fcuking sweaters show off those great nips.
4. 7-of-Nine. The Borg Babe from Star Trek. She’ll be appearing this fall on Boston Public.
3. Any of those girls in the East Indian Movies. Why can’t those saris ever fall off?
2. Dark Angel, Jessica whatever-her-name-is. Very exotic, very sexy.
1. The young, black teacher from Boston Public. My God, what a face, and what a perfect body! She has blown me away! No idea what her name is…don’t care…she’s a fantasy come true.

Anybody care to submit an opinion?

DWMC- mywifeisinforthebest30secondsofherlifewhenshegetshome.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Urban Beat/Rush

Anyone at home right now, I highly suggest quickly tuning to channel 4 (shaw community cable) and watch fiona forbes and michael ekert (sp?) on urban rush. They're interview a gorgeous blond girl who dresses a dominatrix. F A N T A S T I C !

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tamara Taggart

After hearing about the Geogia Straight's polling results, I've had a chance to admire Tamara Taggart in action (channel 9, BCCTV News). Damn! She's just knocked Suzette Meyers off the number one spot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not bad..

I can't believe I forgot to mention her before, but JODY VANCE from Sports Net. My GOD! And the GLASSES to boot! I love the librarian look.

I saw Erin again from "What's up / Urban beat". She's- by far- my #1 right now.

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I've been trying to tell you about Tamara Taggart for years. Of course you never listen to me do you.

She is by far the number one in vancouver right now. Oops, don't let the mrs find out. ;)

Happy Belated Birthday :eek: ( and all that stuff ) by the way...

Number 2

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a quarter to six on Saturday, and S Club 7 is quickly becoming my favourite show on television.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that because your a pedophile?

The broad (for your reading pleasure, K.) on the far right has a head like a beach ball. Take your beer goggles off, man.

If I have to take one, I'll take the fluff in the background.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Borg Babe

Watched Boston Public last night, starring Borg Babe (Aka: Jerri Ryan, or Terri Ryan...whatever her name is).

One of the first scenes had her dropping her drawers and taking off her bra, walking around the empty halls of her law firm in nothing but an unbuttoned blouse.

In the immortal words of Homer J. Simpson:

aghrarghaghrarghaghrarghaghrargh............

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She is beautiful but......

the show is shocking. I can't believe what I just witnessed at the end of the episode. They buried that fcuking crazy lady's hand. They were actually trying to be serious. What a fcuking brutal show. I can only watch it for the sake of Jeri Ryan.

Captain

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree

I don't think it's that far fetched. Don't you and Sweeney have a volunteer teacher at your school, with one hand because her son chopped off the other, that is banging the vice-principle? I thought every school had one of those? :rolleyes:

I'm the first to admit that the story-line is way out there this year. They dealt with better issues last year, which orriginally had me watching.

Now, I just watch for my girlfriend Sharon Leal, and her would-be lezbian lover Jerri Ryan (that is, if I were the writter). Sharon Leal hasn't been written in much lately, but I'm sure it is just because they're going to drop a bomb shell on us with her first ever semi-nude scene. I hope. God, please let it happen...:eek:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More than meets the eye....

There is a reason that they only show Tamara Taggart from the waist up.Believe me. As far a news gals go Jill Krop and Suzette Meyers gotta be up there.;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lesson plans?

What gives? Aren't we in Phase One? Surely, somewhere in the pile of shite, it states we don't have to make lesson plans. You should know that better than anyone, Screw You. :)

Captain who is off to plan for the start of the 2002/03 school year

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: More than meets the eye....

Originally posted by gong show
There is a reason that they only show Tamara Taggart from the waist up.Believe me. As far a news gals go Jill Krop and Suzette Meyers gotta be up there.;)

I always suspected the she has a big toilet. Best "News" gal, by far, is Erin from "What's up / Urban Beat".

Best new TV Babe: the new Vulcan Babe from Star-Trek / Enterprise. Check this out...I think the wears a tighter jumpsuit than Borg Babe wore. She's appearing this month in Maxim Magazine (I think!).

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot about her.......

Dude,

Totally forgot about Erin the "Urban Beat" girl. Have to agree 100% that she is hand's down no. 1 for news gal's right now. If you want to get a better look at her go to a raven's home game. She goes around in the stands giving out t-shirts and shite like that. Cheers..............:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tamara

Tamara "Humpty" Taggart(sp?) is fcuking shocking. Tub of shite when you really think about it. Jody Vance is shocking. Bad goggles and an even worse commentator. Martine Guiller(sp?) is magic, although I question the hoop size. I have always had something for Lynn Russell on CNN. Brilliant body and great set of lips. Anyway, off to drop a package.

Captain

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though I disagree . . .

Tub of shite when you really think about it.
Ouch! Captain, I think you've out done yourself with that comment. :eek: You are truely the most amazing poster on this site -- I'd love to spend some time in a peeler bar with you so I could pick your brain about the performers.

A classic comment for the books. You crack me up. :D

Keeperwhointendsnosarcasmatall.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0