Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U 20 with a big win over Mexico

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is dam nice to that 2 to zero win over Mexico. We might do it yet. A win and a loss is not that bad. We aloso can score a goal or two. What can I say.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic, but whatever.

I have learned to read Mr. Base's posts without pulling my hair out. He does actually have a decent take on some topics. What I find works best is to read it very quickly to get the gist of his take. However, no matter what you do, take whatever you got out of the first quick scan, but do not go back and read it the second time. It gets easier.

Johnny, deep breath.

On topic, I take it for a 10 man Canada to score twice against the Mexican's must mean that Sven was in charge??

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When was the last time we didn't play in the U20 World Cup? 1999? That's a better record than Mexico!

Canadian U20's
1977 - Did not Qualify
1979 - Round 1
1981 - Did not Qualify
1983 - Did not Qualify
1985 - Round 1
1987 - Round 1
1989 - Did not Qualify
1991 - Did not Qualify
1993 - Did not Qualify
1995 - Did not Qualify
1997 - Round of 16
1999 - Did not Qualify
2001 - Round 1
2003 - Quarter-finals
2005 - Round 1
2007 - Round 1

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is so sad again to be out of U20 top guns. When will this country learn. We need three more USL league A teams. Our kids must have a place to play in. VMSL or PCSL or PDL will not cut it. The reason we lose is simply because other countries have their own domastic leagues. Players get to play at top level soccer for three years before they play U20 games. Our kids are very luckey if they play one year.

Tony simply must be pulling his hair. He should have lisened well to Dasovic and Mitchell. Both know what lossing is all about. It is simple. We have to scratch Provincial program at U16 and go to East West and Central development centers. Go and play USL clubs friendly games. Our kids must be exposed to much harder levels.

We can only blame our selves. Whatcap coach or any other coach will give them a friendly match. We must spend money in a proper spot, in order to move forward.
Frigen sad.

balkaneye

Mar 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some guys do not like Bases script. Anybody that knows soccer is on his side.
Revords can not be given to loser coaches. Speaking out is needed here.
I do not think he will post any more. The two twin brothers and dad from west side made a mistake. In my opinion what goes around comes oround. Dogs are out.
U20 is out again. VMSL has better kids than he took. Watching the game, size was a factor again in last third. We just do not have anybody that can hold on to the ball.
We can not do worse. It will get better.

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bannig Base for few months still will not do any thing for Tony or Nick or for angry mama.
Dry skin is dry skin.
Boby keaps his job for onother ten years. Well done Bob.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0