Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC on setanta??

Num3n

Jan 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have always had to go to a friends house to watch UFC events, pride events (now owned by ufc :( ), and now affliction events. But now that iv got setanta sports i THOUGHT that i would get UFC events... as heaps of people on different forums say that they get UFC events.

so iv looked at channel 154 ( the channel shaw uses) and looked down the guide and its all EPL football.... :mad: .... honestly this is incredibly bloody annoying and i would greatly appreciate someones explanation

thanks

Num3n

Jan 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
............................................................................... -_-'

that is beyond retarded... bunch a bloody wankers.. charge $15 for a channel and dont even include the ufc... sigh.

thanks the response though

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
............................................................................... -_-'

that is beyond retarded... bunch a bloody wankers.. charge $15 for a channel and dont even include the ufc... sigh.

thanks the response though

ufc is 40-50- $ per buy.... what makes you think a 15 dollar a month channel will play that.. wake up ......

seen as im a nice guy.....look into setantas online stream via nba- live and you will find it viral for free... this way you dont have to go to a friends house and you can watch it alone:rolleyes:

Num3n

Jan 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am awake... -_- and i thought they had some special deal with them, perhaps i was too hopeful.

anyways since i do not want to watch it alone and as i actually am a nice person unlike yourself who is particularly rude, i wanted to be able to have them all watch it for free instead of the usual

anyways thanks for the help at least

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0