Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars (unofficial) FVSL Allstar team

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if there is going to be an Allstar team this year. But if there was one, these are those who would get my votes. I am judging on performance when I saw them, standings and ttp banter. I am sure there will be many left out. Just make up your own team then.

GOALIE: Tim Wagner (Langley) 0 losses in league play. I am sure some teams got some good chances through on him and he was there all year to help keep collecting points. I can not see an arguement here.

Backup. Joel (Poco) (sliver) Solid when I've seen him and I know many rate him on ttp.

DEFENCE: Teddy (Langley) Solid and loud. 0 losses. and loud.
Ken Laity (GEU) Solid and Pacey.
Kris Peterson: (Lions) kept many teams to low scoring games. He is a big reason why. If the Lions scored it would have looked different. Those who know this, know this.
Zac (Chilliwack) Pacey as well. Chilliwack with an awsome year as well. Can't deny they must have had some skill back there to get them 2nd?
Mario (Whalley) Solid and Solid. Huge in the air defensively and offensively. Battles.

MIDFIELD: Darren Hos (PAU) Battles consistently. gets the job done.
Jay Nukom (Langley) plays wide or the middle. 0 losses.
Peter Croat (Delta) skillful and playmakes a lot for Delta. Not to mention a few goals I am sure.
Zaurinni (Rangers) He is there for the big games and can open up any midfield. Carrying the Rangers to the Semi's with a goal to beat an undefeated Premeir team gets my respect. Plus we needed more then one Italian to make it a real all star team.
Kenny Wilson (Langley) The must have had a great middle to get them where they went. 0 losses. At least 2 langley bros have to be there.
Mummery (Chilliwack) Don't know much. But I heard he is good. Again, Chilliwack with a great year and must have had a middle to help them get 2nd.

FORWARDS: Cam Wilmots (Chilliwack) I know he plays middle too, but with all the goals Chillwack has scored this year, they needed some representation up top.
Moe (PAU) Consistent all year. Speedy and will finish his chances. PAU up there in the goals for as well. And it wasn't me scoring.

Sandro Tassone (Whalley) With or without brother Nick Sandro brings it every game. Pacey and with creativity only an Italian would have.

Sliver (POCO) They needed more then one shout out here. And to be in the semi's says one thing.

COACHES: no doubt. LFC2 (Langley) He will get this team the wins or at least a couple good ties. Brought his club around in 2 quick years to a 0 loss league.

Asst. Coach. Cainy. (PAU) Not cause I want to get some good minutes this week. 1st place cat team full of young stars around the corner. If PAU never got into major injury problems the standings could have looked different. And he plays.

Manager Gary Moody (Delta) nothing will get by this man. Cross your t's and dot your i's or the win is theres.

Couple extra shout outs: Wade had at least 3 pages of banter. I haven't seen em play but if the opposition knows it's #22 then they might be able to mark him out. But definately deserves a shout with that many goals in div.1.

Some Poco defender. Don't know names but I know there is one or 2 solids there.

Jackson (Rangers) since coming over from Surry United, this team has changed another gear. Play him where you want. I think there in 5th gear right now. Possible 6 speed though.

I don't know if the FVSL vs VMSL would be so close, but with LFC2 there and maybe a couple training sessions with KNVB. oh ya, and at that field the Rangers took out Langley, and that ball. any given Sunday. .... ... ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

Biased, but some notable omissions from Langley:

Fullback:

Carl Williamson. Sweeper, the ying to Teddy's yang. Very pacey, can join in the offense, fast, and plays big. One of the smartest players around.

Will (young guy). This kid can flat out play the game and shut anyone down. Quiet, but highly effective.

Midfield:

Shawn Paterson. Addition at Christmas break, has added a bit of meanness to the mix, plus some good skill, and jinky moves. He's scored some big goals, great addition.

Strikers:

IMO, Langley has the best one-two punch in the league, with Graham Roxborough, and Marc Heinhouse. Heinhouse is a good, powerfull young player that has been causing fits for defenses across the FVSL all season. He's going to be a top striker around here for a long time.

Roxy...this guy may be the single best player in the FVSL, full stop. Simply another class. You can not have an All Star team without him- mythical or not.

Not only does Langley have the goals against this year, but the goals for to warrant these additions.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Wow.

Biased, but some notable omissions from Langley:

Fullback:

Carl Williamson. Sweeper, the ying to Teddy's yang. Very pacey, can join in the offense, fast, and plays big. One of the smartest players around.

Will (young guy). This kid can flat out play the game and shut anyone down. Quiet, but highly effective.

Midfield:

Shawn Paterson. Addition at Christmas break, has added a bit of meanness to the mix, plus some good skill, and jinky moves. He's scored some big goals, great addition.

Strikers:

IMO, Langley has the best one-two punch in the league, with Graham Roxborough, and Marc Heinhouse. Heinhouse is a good, powerfull young player that has been causing fits for defenses across the FVSL all season. He's going to be a top striker around here for a long time.

Roxy...this guy may be the single best player in the FVSL, full stop. Simply another class. You can not have an All Star team without him- mythical or not.

Not only does Langley have the goals against this year, but the goals for to warrant these additions.

So Dude...to get this straight, you want Langley to be the FVSL Allstar Team?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Zaurinni (Rangers) He is there for the big games and can open up any midfield. Carrying the Rangers to the Semi's with a goal to beat an undefeated Premeir team gets my respect. Plus we needed more then one Italian to make it a real all star team.

Lion,
Coach is doing the BBQ.
So I cant get you any free geegers.
Sorry.

Knowing that you might want to revise your selections.

Z

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Peter Croat (Delta) skillful and playmakes a lot for Delta. Not to mention a few goals I am sure.

Who the fcuk is this?? Actually never mind, if he was any good he'd be playing with us!! :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Who the fcuk is this?? Actually never mind, if he was any good he'd be playing with us!! :D

You mean playing with Sulentic.

Dont be fooled with Croatia's impressive run in the imperial cup.
Without Sulentic...well... Khalsa might still be in Premier.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, your additions sound great. Biased, but great.
I was just trying to spread it out a bit. I already had 4 from Langley. Your right with the Carl call. He should be another addition, and one of your strikers. But c'mon, there is a whole league out there. Spread the love.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter Croat?? (Delta)
I don't know his last name, or at least I am not going to try to spell it. I think there is a vic or an ic at the end of his name. maybe Crafty could help me out with this one.

Other notable would be Young Davie Burns. Or a couple of the skillful G.N. guys. But G.N. were so inconsistent, who would you go with, I don't think they even know.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Peter Croat?? (Delta)
I don't know his last name, or at least I am not going to try to spell it. I think there is a vic or an ic at the end of his name. maybe Crafty could help me out with this one.

Lion,
I believe the guy your thinking about is Peter Erakovic.

Cheers

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:

Thanks for your input Valley Boy. I guess that's where "never were" players go to finish their career, or try to win something. Paking Ham cup for you is it Fil?? :eek:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
for yer info bronco, the pak does have alot of prestige behind
it and has been around longer than the imperial.though both
cups have eluded my grasp in recent years, when i finally get
my hands on the imperial, i'll surely be back after the pak!
YEH, THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID WHEN.!.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Lion,
I believe the guy your thinking about is Peter Erakovic.
Cheers
Fondly referred to by knvb as Peter Whiteboots :D.

A few more additions...

Delta - Kevin Schulze... our version of PAU's Hoss.

Delta - Craig MacMillan... the babyfaced left mid that is rated by Red Dragon... so he MUST be good. :rolleyes:

GEU - Millsy... this must have been an oversight... even though he is bloodthirsty.

GN - Their fast non-brown striker.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Thanks for your input Valley Boy. I guess that's where "never were" players go to finish their career, or try to win something. Paking Ham cup for you is it Fil?? :eek:
No for fil, but I hope to see you soon. Geegers are on you! :mad: BTW. who tFau? Stick with fil any day~! :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:

This coming from a guy that at 29 years of age decides to hang up the boots, sorry, I mean go play Div. 1 soccer in the fraser valley soccer league. Come on Z, it isn't that hard to get off the Inter bench is it.

By the way, Khalsa is not relegated, YET. 2 BIG matches left, and only 1 point back.

hos

Best player in the Valley has got to be Cam at the Wack.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
This coming from a guy that at 29 years of age decides to hang up the boots, sorry, I mean go play Div. 1 soccer in the fraser valley soccer league. Come on Z, it isn't that hard to get off the Inter bench is it.

By the way, Khalsa is not relegated, YET. 2 BIG matches left, and only 1 point back.

hos

Best player in the Valley has got to be Cam at the Wack.

cam wouldnt crack the top 5 anymore....Ken Laity has that spot comfortably reserved, skip u may want to verify, but last time I checked Ken is the only current fv player who has actually played for manchester united.

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jas mattoo of GN(center mid/forward) should be on this list...even though GN has had a tough year...he has been one of the bright spots on this team...great player with unbelievable skill

ps. kokanee should also be here....nobody can get by that guy...i mean nobody

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:

HOS,
You see some of actually PLAYED during their careers.
How many teams have you played for?? Add one more to the growing list, and join me.
The Inter bench is Very difficult to crack, hence why they are currently first overall in the league, and in the semi's of Imperial, and are the favourite to win the Provincials this year.
Hos, do you not see the writing on the wall???
You are a Valley boy now...dont fight it.
Embrass it.

Thanks for your input Valley Boy. I guess that's where "never were" players go to finish their career, or try to win something. Paking Ham cup for you is it Fil??
Coming from anyone else, I might be insulted.
How many goals have you scored.....In your own net?
You have Wade....errr... #22 (you must be a valley boy to understand that joke)like stats when it comes to scoring in your own net.
Do you even play with the big team anymore?
You should car pool with HOS and join me in the valley. Accept your fate.
And please, Sulentic is my pick for MVP...seriously, ask yourself...without him, honestly, where would Croatia be in the standings.

PS Yes, I have won the Imerial Cup.

Accepting of time,
Z

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Do you even play with the big team anymore?
And please, Sulentic is my pick for MVP...seriously, ask yourself...without him, honestly, where would Croatia be in the standings.

Yes. And while it is true that Sulentic is a MAJOR part of our team, he is by no means our entire team. Congratulations on your Imperial Cup victory Fil, I imagine you got about 12 minutes combined in the 4 games. And yes I slotted a cracker into my own net against the homos from Westside, but honestly I ask you, is that the best you've got??

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0