Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars (unofficial) FVSL Allstar team

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Yes. And while it is true that Sulentic is a MAJOR part of our team, he is by no means our entire team. Congratulations on your Imperial Cup victory #7, I imagine you got about 12 minutes combined in the 4 games. And yes I slotted a cracker into my own net against the homos from Westside, but honestly I ask you, is that the best you've got??

Actually, no. I played a "MAJOR" role. Although I can see how you were "imagine"-ing because you have a lot of time to day dream on the Croatian bench.

The Best I got?
Bronco, my friend, you're embarrassing yourself.
Accept the fact that you are not 24 anymore.
Your waist line has finally past your Melon size. :bronco: (hard to "imagine", I know)
and you are primed to join me in the Valley.
If Coach agrees, we can include you next year.
You might be the second Croat to play in the valley behind Peter Croat :rolleyes:

But, come clean.
Answer the question.
Where would Crotia FC be without J.Sulentic?

Your Talisman Alumni,

Z

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a busy man.....just trying to keep up my professional obligations here, and teach square dance to the youth of our fine country.....so, I must be brief:

1) Jas Matoo - yes

2) Kokanee - no! :D

3) I rate both Cam and Ken. There's a place for both of them on my team any day!

4) Bronco - I don't know you, but apparently you are an over-the-hill VMSLer who has for some reason, chosen to post in the FVSL Allstar thread. Unless you want to apply for 'FVSL Animal' status, or make a comment relevant to the thread topic.........perhaps you should go practice heading into your own goal or something.

5) As you were

~Skip

Allemand left.....with the lady on your left!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets be honest, all three of you are over the hill has beens or in one case a never was I'll let you decide who is what, but you didn't and don't have to resort to the Valley. Club I also accepts them though you really need to be strictly left footed.
hence why they are currently first overall in the league... ***rubbish that means nothing****... and are the favourite to win the Provincials this year.
First of all, Pip, they're not first over all ,Surrey is and second, Mr prognosticator, which laundry mat wall did you get your odds from?

Since this is a valley thread and I like to stay with the theme of things and topic, I'll say KNVB is a cnut and be on my way.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
HOS,
You see some of actually PLAYED during their careers.
How many teams have you played for?? Add one more to the growing list, and join me.

My list goes like this Z, Wesburn (Burnaby), Pegasus, back to Burnaby, and now put to pasture with Khalsa, but I am way past my prime bigman.

As for having this list grow, lets get all the rumours started. There is a very good chance HOS will have a Rangers jersey on next year, as I have signed a napkin of intent with Coach, but Whiteshoes is telling me right now that I will have to tryout. Now for the rumours, will Parkheed, Knowone, knvb, and Guinny be joining me at Rangers Camp in August, that is the real question. Not if there are any more punches thrown at KOB's after a Mucker game.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No tryouts for you Hos.
It is a garanteed contract that has you locked up for two years.(bonuses included.)

The Rangers can't wait! :)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
. There is a very good chance HOS will have a Rangers jersey on next year, as I have signed a napkin of intent with Coach, but Whiteshoes is telling me right now that I will have to tryout.
hos

Knowing Coach....he has you pencilled in the O-35 lineup.

Hugs and Kisses.
Zaurrini

PS KNVB, if any of us (bronco, HOS, Knvb, Super Pip) need to be playing in the Valley....it is you.

Cnut.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done LION

GK's
*Wagner - Langley: solid season and a presence in the 18 yard box
Millsy - GEU: cagey vet that is also a presence and is still a great keeper
D
*Jason McKinnon - Poco: Always seems to quietly get the job done
*Ken Laity - GEU: A vocal leader full of pace, heart and size
Carl Wiiliamson - Langley: One of those guys you hate to play against
*Mario - Whalley: Underrated for years is now finally getting his due respect
Drew Jardin - PAU: Up and commer will be one of the best D-men for years
Kris Peterson - ND Lions: A class player on a struggling squad
Mid
*Darren Hozle - PAU: The beast will feast on any opponent
Shane Mummery - Wack: Good transition from VMSL & has improved Chilli
*Jay Nucum - Langley: experienced player has elivated his game this year
*Peter Croat - Delta Metro: Skillful & would look good with players around him
Jas Mattoo - GN: Same as Peter, would impress with talent around him
*#7 - Rangers: needed an over the hill, washed up VMSL has been (geeger cook)
*Jody Gill - SUFC: Another guy who would elivate his game around more talent
Strikers
*Cam Willmets - Wack: Lanky & pacey, can open up any defence
*Graham Roxbrough - Langley: Holds up the ball & disributes better than anyone
Mo Majoub - PAU: Quick and can take on guys all day
Sandro Dasone - Whalley: Jinky little fcuker, he can take on anyone with pace

(* notes starting line up)

Dude, if you're going to have an allstar team, you need to know players that don't play for Langley... I'd take Drew over young guy 7 days a week... Simply put, most teams can equal Langley's best players, however IMO good coaching, fitness and heart is what makes them the cream of the crop this year!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness for the all-stars for no other reason than bringing the hulking skinny giant KNVB to his knees in a bar room brawl at Kelly O'bryans in the wee leprachaun hours of Friday morning.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Who the fcuk is this?? Actually never mind, if he was any good he'd be playing with us!! :D

Shouldn't you have quit the Croatia team by now?? Oh sorry, only when the ship is sinking...

Any chance of you returning a phone call.....you daft twat!!

Shite....fcuk....ohhh....shite....

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The difference between the VMSL all-star team and the FVSL all-star team couldn't be any better illustrated than by the lists themselves.

The VMSL list actually provides us with players' first and last names.

The various FVSL lists tend to provide us with a team, a first name and a vague description of the player's appearance and qualities.

I can't believe that guy from the Wack was overlooked, you know who I mean. His name is Jeff or Jake or Jim or something. You know the guy I mean, he speaks english, always wears a shirt. That guy. He's solid and he kicks the ball real hard. I'd always have that guy on my team. Maybe he plays for Langley actually. I can't remember.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Read it again. I pretty much intentionally only added in the Langley contributions I saw should be given recognition...you agreed with two.

Many accross all the lists I can't disagree with. If there were a 12th position for "Sucker Puncher", I'd pencil you in, too.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude

It's only called a sucker punch, because the bastard I punched is a sucka!!! ;)

Roxy is a an obvious choice and Carl is a fcuking cnut to play against!!! :rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
best eleven

sweeper.. Chris Peterson
stopper.. Ken Laity
stopper.. Drew Jardine

right mid..Keegan Munn
center mid.. Darren Hozle
center mid.. Peter croat ;)
center mid.. phil Zarrini
left mid.. Sandro Dasone

center forward.. Moe Mahjoub
center forward.. Cam willmets
Keeper.. Millsy
Sandro and Cam and Moe are all left footers, i would have them rotate through the left mid spot all game long.
I know i have left alot of good players off the list, noteable not one Langley player, also no Geu center mids, or Chilliwack players. I was really impressed with Chilliwacks right mid :) , but this would be my first choice eleven givin a pick of the litter.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Thanks for your input Valley Boy. I guess that's where "never were" players go to finish their career, or try to win something. Paking Ham cup for you is it Fil?? :eek:

I guess it's that time of year again, VMSL legends :rolleyes: like drunko and knob saunter in to the Valley threads and remind us how great they are :(
and how much better the VMSL is. Drunko your league is all about coloured boots, hair gel, and piss poor facilities. Peg,Metro Ford, Firemen, all the great teams with so many quality players are gone. Your league won't recover for many many years.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct jinky, my mistake ;)
oh ya i almost forgot Drunko, for almost five years now a Valley team has proven they are the best club in your league. They have the best facility, complete with turf, and a club house with a gym, a good youth program with support from the youth executive, ie ( money), a coast league team and always have a good blend of youth and veteran players. When i played with Surrey, i couldn't believe how bad your pitches and changerooms were. Yours in particular, not only are they old, but they smell of sweaty feet and sasauge :confused: What do you have to say for yourselves? I watched your team play Surrey at Cloverdale a few weeks back, and was very impressed, you may have finally got a side worth bragging about. Maybe you will do something with it, maybe not. I hope you weren't the lad smoking a ciggy while takin off his strip.

Now that the season is in the final stages, i imagine most of the " best " players in your league will be packing there old ratty suitcases looking for greener pastures elsewhere. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0