Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unusual Celebrations After Goals

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a great way to start things off. Courtesty of REUTERS.

LONDON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Sevilla's Francisco Gallardo has been charged by the Spanish soccer federation for biting team mate Jose Antonio Reyes' penis after he had scored in the club's 4-0 win over Valladolid at the weekend.

Reyes was besieged by ecstatic team mates after scoring and Gallardo was seen to bend down and nibble at the goalscorer's genitalia in an unusual form of goal celebration, according to a report on UK website Ananova.com.

The midfielder could face a fine or suspension for his actions, which may deemed to be an infringement of what is described in the federation's rulebook as ``sporting dignity and decorum.''

``I felt a bit of a pinch but I didn't realise what Gallardo had done until I saw the video,'' Reyes said. ``The worst thing about it is the teasing I'm going to get from my team mates.''

I hope no players on Club Ireland get any ideas. At least Jimmy Holiday is safe, he hasn't scored in how long? ;)

On the other hand, some I LOVE SHEEP and a few of the valley players will be trying that much 'harder' to score goals in the near future.

BTW, has anyone else witnessed any unusual celebrations over the last the couple of years that they would like to share?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't say much but...

I think I was the one that took that picture... we weren't alone of course...
YIKES, funny how things can't haunt one....OMYGOD...why didn't you at least fuzz out the face, I have to look away now...

~sc:eek:

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain
I am dismayed to learn the Richmond United celebration has made it's way over to Europe.
Hopefully they will not fully endorse these gestures.
The United practice of biting their own penises after an own goal is particularly distasteful.
Bite Me is wading in a dangerous thread here.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was on TV

Did anyone catch the Richmond Town celebration on the news tonite? They played it about 3 times :D

~TB.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robbie Fowler

, Fowler capped off a goal-scoring celebration against archrival Everton by pretending to sniff cocaine on the touchline. The club and FA fined him a total of 64,000 pounds ($147,000 Cdn). He also picked up a six-game suspension.

what a role model 4 children eh:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain's find . . .

LONDON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Sevilla's Francisco Gallardo has been charged by the Spanish soccer federation for biting team mate Jose Antonio Reyes' penis after he had scored in the club's 4-0 win over Valladolid at the weekend.
They just showed this on BCMTVMSNCTVGLOBALTV's Sports Report (with Squire Barnes).

Oh my! I didn't quite believe it until I saw it. Keep your eyes peeled on tonight's sports reports -- they may show it again.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic......

But I couldn't help notice Cocco's resemblance to Gino Odjick.

It should probably be on another thread but I don't really care right now.

Odjick it is.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to disagree with the whole lot of you.

That celebration is the Surrey Sundowners' scoring a goal and all the boys taking a bite of jordys' mom and dad pills!!!!!:D

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS - an icon

What's with all the pictures of HOS.

Seems like someone is going through the archives to find some classics.

I would have to say, HOS is a legend on TTP.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as I mentioned in the "do not look at this thread"

I'm with you on that Bro!
+SC;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can one compare speed skating with the World Cup?

That's like comparing Foise Gras with Labrador Retriever.

Stupid fcuking Koreans.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not wanting to show off my knowledge of obscure information, but...
the speed skating celebration was a reference to the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City when the American speed skater, Apolla Ohno, interfered with the South Korean speed skater, forcing him to fall and leaving Ohno with the Gold. It makes it more clever with that knowledge.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offence The Power but knowing that does not make it more clever, it reinforces it's stupidity due to the fact that the guy just scored the biggest triumph in Korea's sporting history and he feels it neccesary to bring up a sporting snub that no one on earth gives a flying fcuk about.

Very topical too.

Stupid fcuking Koreans.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer hardman puts squeeze on Ketchup dance

Wed Dec 18, 7:05 AM ET

MILAN (Reuters) - Lazio's tough midfielder Diego Simeone says his team mates should find a more manly way to celebrate goals than imitating a teenage dance craze.

Lazio, second in Serie A, have celebrated goals by doing "The Ketchup Song" dance, made popular by Spain's Las Ketchup.

Argentine striker Claudio Lopez celebrated his three goals against Inter Milan earlier this month by jiggling around like the girls who have been at number one across Europe.

"You can't celebrate like that," Argentine Simeone told the daily Gazzetta dello Sport on Wednesday. "A goal is a goal - it should be celebrated in a stronger manner, not with that dance."

Lazio's owners are troubled food company Cirio -- makers of Italian ketchup

Here's a link to the ketchup song video. Good looking girls

Click Here
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0