Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USA / Italy friendly

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was nice to watch a North American team beat someone other than a team like Trinidad and Tobago:rolleyes:....they held on for the win.

USA - 1
Italy - 0

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is too funny...a team with four world cups gets beat in a friendly and all of a sudden it's "Italy sucks". If you saw the game it was hardly a 100% effort from Italy.

Lezbehonestfellasitwasaninternationalfriendlythatthewopsdidntcareabout.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is too funny...a team with four world cups gets beat in a friendly and all of a sudden it's "Italy sucks". If you saw the game it was hardly a 100% effort from Italy.

Was every game in South Africa a friendly too?
Italy won't make it out of their group in euros.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually I don't think you watched the game obviously as Italy was all over USA in the second half pushing hard and throwing everything at them but couldn't score. Howard played well but the shots either missed the net or were right at him.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had to stop watching because it was so one sided(and the england/netherlands game was on). The italians just owned possession and if they had been more precise with their finishing and runs, it could have been an ugly score line. Nevertheless, good win for the states.

I wonder if Bunbury will get a chance with them down the road?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0