Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USA Soccer Moms vs FIFA

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is like saying no slap shots in hockey, ffs.

Temporary Substitutions in professional leagues if a player has received a head injury? FFS.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Yankee women just wanna watch the world burn. it's very apparent that the women have the ALL the balls in there respective pairings. i don't condone violence of any kind, much less against women, but man, just let me have 1 penalty shot from 12 yards with them in net. we have all know for along time that heading the ball can lead to some damage in some people. if little mikey starts to chew his own tongue and write on the wall with his own fieces after heading the ball a lot, then maybe take him out of soccer, instead of trying to change the rules. some people just aren't meant for everything. but yank's don't seem to get that.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a herniated disc in my neck in '99 that required surgery. Dr. seemed to think it was a result of heading too many punts and goal kicks(as a Fullback). Maybe I should sue the BCSA, CSA, FIFA, TTP, NRA, DWMC, and any other orginization that can abbreviate their name in to letters.

Any lawyers on here want to take this on?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a herniated disc in my neck in '99 that required surgery. Dr. seemed to think it was a result of heading too many punts and goal kicks(as a Fullback). Maybe I should sue the BCSA, CSA, FIFA, TTP, NRA, DWMC, and any other orginization that can abbreviate their name in to letters.

Any lawyers on here want to take this on?

15 years on you're gonna have fun with the limitation periods.... unless of course your suffering has gone on for that long.... in which case... 33 percent seems about right ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0