Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver MLS Deposits

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone put down $50 a seat this morning?

Also, is there any interest here in organising something where a section can be set aside for TTPers that wish to be grouped together?

I'm sure the Southsiders have something going and will do a good job with JBN leading the way and people should get together with them if they want the hard-core experience.

What I'm thinking of is for more of us older TTPers that have kids they will be taking or don't necessarily want to be in the terraces behind the goal :D

Anyones, let's get some discussions going here.

~$200lighterRegs.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone put down $50 a seat this morning?

Also, is there any interest here in organising something where a section can be set aside for TTPers that wish to be grouped together?

I'm sure the Southsiders have something going and will do a good job with JBN leading the way and people should get together with them if they want the hard-core experience.

What I'm thinking of is for more of us older TTPers that have kids they will be taking or don't necessarily want to be in the terraces behind the goal :D

Anyones, let's get some discussions going here.

~$200lighterRegs.

I bought seasons tickets before the announcement to get first in priority. A pricey investment but worth it if it takes off.

i'd be interested in a road trip to Seattle and Portland or San Jose & LA.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bought seasons tickets before the announcement to get first in priority. A pricey investment but worth it if it takes off.

i'd be interested in a road trip to Seattle and Portland or San Jose & LA.

Pricey investment? It's only $200 for seasons tickets, so I would say a worthy investment. Road trips would be awesome as MLS games are Fri/Sat/Sun aren't they?

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got a 5 game pack for the upcoming season to be #2 priority list. Does anybody know when they actually start allocating seat selection? I know we're 2 years away from kick-off, but just curious if anybodys heard

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are a bunch of us who stand in the SE corner by the beer tent (surprise), I am sure that we would welcome our own section separate from the Southsiders... maybe not too far away though, they provide a bit of atmosphere. Maybe $200 lighter, but on a sunny Sunday afternoon, it is a great place to meet and have a beer. GM Place will not be the same -- seat vs standing on the touchline in the sun -- they better field a good team if I have to sit and watch.

Road trips though... good call.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pricey investment? It's only $200 for seasons tickets, so I would say a worthy investment. Road trips would be awesome as MLS games are Fri/Sat/Sun aren't they?

My seats are $519 each. Waiting 2 years before MLS starts means a $2000 investment before the first kickoff. I consider that pricey.

I gave up my seats after the first USL championship because I did not like Lilly's 5 men at the back philosophy and some other community issues with the Whitecaps AND my seats were moved to a less favourable position when they installed the new seats.

I am going on faith that this is going to be a better product so I am willing to make the investment.

Every weekday morning I look out at Robson Square where I celebrated a Soccer Bowl Championship with my family 30 years ago this year. We have been waiting a long time to get back to that level. It was a special time to watch soccer in Vancouver and it is very exciting that we may get to that level of experience again.

Regs, perhaps a TTP Supporters Club would be the way to go? The SouthSiders have their bunch, why not have a club associated with the supporters of this online community?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, perhaps a TTP Supporters Club would be the way to go? The SouthSiders have their bunch, why not have a club associated with the supporters of this online community?
That's what I was thinking... some exciting stuff happening right now in the planning phase...

I just checked, the 5000 deposits are not sold out yet.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My seats are $519 each. Waiting 2 years before MLS starts means a $2000 investment before the first kickoff. I consider that pricey.

I gave up my seats after the first USL championship because I did not like Lilly's 5 men at the back philosophy and some other community issues with the Whitecaps AND my seats were moved to a less favourable position when they installed the new seats.

I am going on faith that this is going to be a better product so I am willing to make the investment.

Every weekday morning I look out at Robson Square where I celebrated a Soccer Bowl Championship with my family 30 years ago this year. We have been waiting a long time to get back to that level. It was a special time to watch soccer in Vancouver and it is very exciting that we may get to that level of experience again.

My cheap ass bought the $200 ones :) A TTP Supporters Club would be awesome.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely interested!

Would be nice to have a designated section away from idiots like the SS group.
;)
My kids would be scarred for life

In Laws had problems getting through to put money down yesterday.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not leading anything!!!!

The SS is the only place in Swangard that has any atmosphere.

After I saw you and the southsiders cower away from a very undermaned Portland travelling fan base a few years ago, I rather watch from the stands then act like Vancouver has a "hard core" fan base...::cool:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
any word on how much the season tickets will be going for?.. I found this link to which it shows the TFC season ticket prices so I wonder if the whitecaps will be doing similar pricing or not.

Toronto FC: Tickets: Renewal

Sounds pretty close, when they had Lenarduzzi on the Team 1040 the other day, I think he said single game tickets would probably be in the $25 up to $75 range (someone correct me if I'm mistaken). So if that's the case, Caps season tickets will probably be around the same or maybe even a little less than TFC.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0