Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[vBookie] '07/'08 NFL Playoffs - Seattle vs Green Bay (Conference Semi)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you got a good bookie then..... Those were the odds set at WillHill when i created the bookie.

Enjoy.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hawks Outright, they are getting no respect, and they have 500 times the playoff experience that the Packers have.

Plus not many teams have a "patrick kearney' to bear down on Favre, and when the Cowboys played them., they did...leaving the corners to blitz freely, and what happened?...Favre got a seperated shoulder.

Hawks will definately cover, and I'm pulling for the outright win!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hawks Outright, they are getting no respect, and they have 500 times the playoff experience that the Packers have.

Plus not many teams have a "patrick kearney' to bear down on Favre, and when the Cowboys played them., they did...leaving the corners to blitz freely, and what happened?...Favre got a seperated shoulder.

Hawks will definately cover, and I'm pulling for the outright win!

Who's your favourite NFL team JBN? I have a guess ;) Favre the magic man to unfortunately oust Seattle from the playoffs.

San Fran in '08!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GB has lost twice at home in the playoffs, both in recent years.

Don't believe the hype people! Just because the Seahawks suffer the american Version that Vancouver suffers of "left coast" syndrom doesn't mean they should be hammered as 9 point dogs!

Last week they were supposed to lose to the "feel good" story about the Skins,
This week they are supposed to lose travelling to Lambeau (which is not even close to 1/4 as loud as Qwest, and weather is supposed to be clear.
Last week the Hawks defense shut down a decent offense and a player named Santana Moss looked distinctly average, also a guy named Clinton portis.

The hawks pass rush is too good for the Pack to play their 5 receiver spread formation. Kearney will have Favre for lunch if that happens.
And Hill, Bernard, tatupu and Russell And Grant have clogged the middle to give up nothing on the run.

Good Luck Green Bay....mark my words.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly hope you're right, I'd much rather see Seattle win than Green Bay, I just don't think it will happen. But I'm really hoping for Giants win as well as it's my turn to go to a game with my uncle and the NFC Championship at Qwest would be unreal.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly hope you're right, I'd much rather see Seattle win than Green Bay, I just don't think it will happen. But I'm really hoping for Giants win as well as it's my turn to go to a game with my uncle and the NFC Championship at Qwest would be unreal.

I have GB, Indy, Pats and giants to try to get back into my playoff pool.

I am hoping Seattle, Pat's, chargers and don't give a fukc between cowboys and giants

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, Hawks fans thanking Ryan Grant right now, and then Favre comes back with a TD of his own. Wish I was at home watching this. Stupid need for a job.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0