Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VBookie] - '08 Stanley Cup Finals, First Round (Series Winner - Ottawa vs Pittsburgh

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VBookie] - '08 Stanley Cup Finals, First Round (Series Winner - Ottawa vs Pittsb

Pittsburgh in 5!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VBookie] - '08 Stanley Cup Finals, First Round (Series Winner - Ottawa vs Pittsb

Pittsburgh in a sweep.

Settled.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dave Nonis apply for the vacant GM Job within

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think so too...maybe a swap?

I really think Murray is a class GM that was hard luck in Anaheim and let a bad coach hire and the subsequent decision to re up Emery and his actions ruin a really good thing in Ottawa.

If Nonis got the sack here how does Murray not get the sack in OTT?

talk about from the Penthouse to the almost-outhouse, they started the year like a house on fire, and that is the ONLY reason they made the playoffs.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think so too...maybe a swap?

I really think Murray is a class GM that was hard luck in Anaheim and let a bad coach hire and the subsequent decision to re up Emery and his actions ruin a really good thing in Ottawa.

If Nonis got the sack here how does Murray not get the sack in OTT?

talk about from the Penthouse to the almost-outhouse, they started the year like a house on fire, and that is the ONLY reason they made the playoffs.

The team will be gutted Reddon is gone for sure as is Emery!

The reason the Sens are out is soley on Murray, he didn't deal with the cancer Emery. HE should have sent him down to the minors and let him rides buses to games! Did anyone see the closed door meeting the sens had today, Emery was late again and walk into the meeting as it was in session.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Melnyk has gone on record today saying Murray will not be back as coach, however he will stay on as GM.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0