Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[vBookie] 2007 Superbowl Outright

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will win the Superbowl??

Picks accepted till Saturday January 6, 2007 @ 1pm Pacific.

Place your bets.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a patriot fan, but for some reason i think Indy might have the best shot at it.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, what are you smoking over there?? The shithawks?? Damn.... :confused:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
I rather be on glue that be Portugese.... :eek:

I am sure SCP will be chastising you for your inaccurate spelling of Portuguese BJB, he so corrected me on another thread some time back.

You will probably receive a Bifana and Lupino bean fine of some sort, maybe involving Mateus, Amber Bock, moustaches and poker on The Drive, and perhaps something Kappa and velvet.

I am going with the favourites...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having SD winning their last 10 makes me a bit leery of putting down the major wonga on them finishing it off, though they did do it in convincing fashion, but that said teams having the first round off have done notoriously well.

SD is the obvious favorite, but I like either Baltimore or New England.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going with SD as they are the most complete team all around. There defense is "lights out" and there offense is better then any other team in the playoffs. It was a treat to watch them play on Chirstmas eve in Seattle. I hope they play Indy so that LT can run for 250 yards on them.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I am going with SD as they are the most complete team all around. There defense is "lights out" and there offense is better then any other team in the playoffs. It was a treat to watch them play on Chirstmas eve in Seattle. I hope they play Indy so that LT can run for 250 yards on them.

I think that's the first thing I've ever agreed with you on :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Someone start some bookie's for the four games this weekend.
Are you asking or telling? If you're asking there is a thread to request bookie events if you're telling, well, then simply go fcuk yourself. Please.

Manners,

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wild Cards and done and it was a Homer day.... Visiting teams all losing, and we still have everybody still alive with there token betting.

Franchise - see knvb's post.

To everyone else - there will be betting for this weekend's games once the odds come out and one of us has time to set it up. So hope to have something for you in the next day or two.

WErd

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Fcuk Franchise what happened to the all mighty San Diego and who's on glue?

Are you for real.....I picked them to win the superbowl in ttp bookie! Indy won't win next week! My team is Atlanta.

It was a good game though.

People make predictions...at least I stick by them termalherpies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case you can't read I am the only one that chose New England outright so I'm not going for Indy next week.

sniff, sniff, sniff...if I want to get tokens on this site instead of wasting my time in the arcade, like you, all I have to do most of the time is bet opposite of what you do and it's a sure thing.:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
In case you can't read I am the only one that chose New England outright so I'm not going for Indy next week.

sniff, sniff, sniff...if I want to get tokens on this site instead of wasting my time in the arcade, like you, all I have to do most of the time is bet opposite of what you do and it's a sure thing.:D

fukc are you kiddin me, you are in there 24/7. It's not my fault I'm bored at work and I am getting paid to play.

your right it's only tokens...thats my fukcing point shti head....I put mine on Diego and you put yours on England......wow we have a winner here;)

anyways back to things that are important like beer drinking.....got to go toodle loo

"I'm Ron Burgandy, good night and go fukc yourself San Deigo"

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0