Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[vBookie] Anaheim vs Vancouver....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Ducks will win, but I'll be damned if I didn't bet on the Nucks. Can lighting strike Jovo twice?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is a pretty small spread considering Anaheim is 7-3 in their last 10 games. Cannot bet against home.. Vancouver by 1 in a 3-2 Vancouver win.....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penalty Kicks?!? In hockey?!?! Cool!

The farm on the ducks. I'm hoping that my bad luck will be the Canucks good.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PK's sounds more cooler thans PS's. PS's sounds like you want to say PS KNVB is a dork.... or something like that. There for when u say PK KNVB is a dork *doesn't really make sense*. :D

Actually this whole post doesn't make sense. Freaking Monday afternoon's at the city! :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks in a blow-out to return the favour last week... and then will shite the bed vs SJ on Wednesday :mad:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done.
See ya all next season.

Canucks never have luck on thier side. I think it's safe to say if they need to rely on other teams losing, thier done.

Guess they shite the bed a little sooner than you thought.
:mad:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Settled. Anaheim wins before OT.

I will not open anymore Canuck Bookie threads.

Seems they suck when we have a bookie thread open.

So no more Canuck vBookie threads.

Good. :mad:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems to me that if the 2 teams switched starting goalies the score would have been 13-0 for the Canucks. Auld is looking terrible at the moment.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Auld is looking shocking because his defense is playing like shite.
First goal shows Ohlund chasing back to catch Neidermeyer standing by himself in front of the net, second one shows someone else trying to catch the Anaheim player with no stick. Can't fault him on Carney's brilliant deflection.

It seems that the are getting busted big time on bad line changes. Always changing at bad times and chasing only to get scored on.

Shocking to say the least

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey let's keep sticking morrison out there with bertuzzi and naslund... cuz that's been working all year. Crawford must go.

Kessler should get more time. Jovo should take over bert's position.... i saw more of him in front of the net that bertuzzi.

Naslund should be stripped of his captaincy.

go Canucks Go. :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Hey let's keep sticking morrison out there with bertuzzi and naslund... cuz that's been working all year. Crawford must go.

Kessler should get more time. Jovo should take over bert's position.... i saw more of him in front of the net that bertuzzi.

And you should be stripped of your hockey knowledge!

If you saw the same game, I'm sure Naslund being the captain should have torn a strip off Auld or maybe Carney.....or maybe Crawford......captain or not.. he can't stops shots, score goals and coach the fukcing team.

Blame still lies on ownership for getting rid of Burke. Burke is the reason why the building is sold out, why naslund became a star, and for making the Canucks a playoff team.....shocking one but playoff team none the less.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:

bertuzzi played well last night and is finally starting to take the position of standing in front of the net on power plays. Kessler should get more time probably in place of morrison. I don't understand what people want naslund to do. who on that fukcing team could put a c on and make this team better. You don't think Jovo and Linden speak up as it is. Naslund gives it everything he has and like he says its leadership by comittee. these guys are professional fukcing athletes fighting for a playoff spot do you need more motivation then that and have somebody to give a speech or rip into you to bust your ass. Thats fukcing sad is what that is and thats why this town is a joke naslund has given a lot to this town and this communitee but its his fault we are not winning. We outshot anaheim by about 20 shots last night and the sedin line should have had 4 or 5 themsleves. Auld has played well but the guy doesn't win us games like luongos and other top netminders. Franchise is bang on with burke although I don't put much blame on nonis because everybody thought re-signing this team would make us a contender. Burke is GM of the year no doubt about it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jovo could take over Bert's position, i agree.
Both were minus 2 last night so it wouldnt' hurt anything.

In fact the so called "West Coast dis-connection" line was minus 2. What does that say to ya?

Tells me that Naslund has packed it in because he knows this is his last year. Bertuzzi is just plain tired because it's hard work floating around the ice all night. And Morrison is just trying to deal with the fact that he can't hook guys anymore without getting a penalty.
What's a top line to do?

:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0