Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher what happened I see your old coach coaching Sundowners in Delta. Once a Delta guy always a delta guy. It was not to be for him tonight. He sure saw two sides play tough good game.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Sikh went down 2-0. :eek::eek::eek: Suprising result knowing that Bingers in all reality had nothing to play for and Sikh had everything on the line. Well I guess it's back to being a big fish in a small pond for the boys from Temple. Can't say it's too sad an occasion after some of the anti NK/Watcher venom they spewed on here.:wa::wa::wa:

NK had a fundraiser last night at Mirage in Surrey. It was a real hoot. The scenery was mind boggling. I think it was ladies night. Just when you thought you saw your dream women something hotter would cruise by. The ugliest broad in the joint had a juicy rack hanging out that had me in the fetal position.:bronco::bronco::bronco:

Maybe I don't get out enough.:D:D:D

Lookout the train has bonded.:cool::cool::cool:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Akal. As I always say, gaining promotion is the hardest thing to do in ANY league in the world. Well done.

Burnsie et al,

Thank you. I have been fortunate to help four teams get promoted to premier (Indo x2, Indo-Akal and now Akal), and this was the hardest to date. Our team may not be the best team, or play the prettiest soccer, but somehow we managed to win enough games to earn promotion.

I am very proud of all the players that contributed to the teams' success and would like to thank management for their support.

We know that next year will be very difficult, but regardless, our accomplishment this year is amazing considering that we could be considered a Masters team. Perhaps Azzi will allow us to move into Masters premier :eek:

Time to work on my golf game.

Gilly

longball

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's what i get for posting at 3:30am, well deserved haha

btw heard sporting didn't even show to their gm vs punjab, i think 2 guys came. What the heck happened to that club!?!?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher is it top five that stay and sixth place teams have a playoff or is it fifth place team in each group that goes to play off, to see who stays in div one.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN Sporting Club "A" 3-2 Richmond FC Olympics 'A'

Would love to hear a match report :D

CIC does your offer still stand on the NK vs. RFC Imperial Cup match?
You can bring my beer to the first Rino vs. whichever-team-you-whore-yourself-out-to-this-summer matchup ;)

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure that with three ties and three losses in their last six games, Richmond is not exactly playing the way they want to with the Imperial Cup starting, especially since they are going head on with the train. :D:D:D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Would love to hear a match report :D

CIC does your offer still stand on the NK vs. RFC Imperial Cup match?
You can bring my beer to the first Rino vs. whichever-team-you-whore-yourself-out-to-this-summer matchup ;)

Dezza,

First off I wasn't at the game so I can't comment. I'm sure Devo and/or Klaus will touch on it shortly. Secondly the amount of beer still stands, but I will take requests as far as what beer I'll put on the line :) As for your comment about me and my whoring ways in the summer, is that your way of saying your looking for players? :D;)

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match reports since the xmas break have not really been worth going over since they all would say the same thing ; lack of finish. I will quite honestly and bluntly leave it at that there's not much worth discussing. As for the train it will be good to dust off old memories of the hrvat and slug it out at a location to be named.

cheers , the Rattler

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am dam sure Smart Coach will be there in some way. Sebia has a tough game to win. Alex get your troups fired up. Make the lower part of Balkan proud.
Be very smart first twenty five minutes. Fauls could be very coastly.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Game started out with Richmond scoring about 5-10 mins into the game and controlling most of the possession with GN getting a few chances to capitalize but not finishing. Second half, Richmond started the half strong and scored once again to make it 2-0 and once again controlled most of the possession but thats where GN took over with the counter attack and scored 3 goals in about 20-25 mins, Richmond had a chance to tie the game with about 10 mins left on a penalty shot but GN goalie came up with a great save to preserve the win. GN still has hope for the relegation playoff spot

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza,

First off I wasn't at the game so I can't comment. I'm sure Devo and/or Klaus will touch on it shortly. Secondly the amount of beer still stands, but I will take requests as far as what beer I'll put on the line :) As for your comment about me and my whoring ways in the summer, is that your way of saying your looking for players? :D;)

I'm fine with Heineken. Is it a case of 6 or 12 that we're wagering?

We're always looking for good players... even ones that are annoying to play against ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia plays Polonia tonight at Van Teck Turf. A must win for Serbia. With a win Serbs have a chance to move up with a playoff or possably as a first place side. One or the other is OK by Serbs. Westside Rino likeley is on for a onother year in Div one. Lots of younger guys just does not work out simetimes. I did see one game in Surrey I must say Rino got it in the but by a midle man. If they do form a BC premier league it will get even tougher to get up there. One or two good guys will want to play in the upper two sides.

FriendsUnited

Not Bright
Feb 10, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia plays Polonia tonight at Van Teck Turf. A must win for Serbia. With a win Serbs have a chance to move up with a playoff or possably as a first place side. One or the other is OK by Serbs. Westside Rino like is on for a onother year in Div one. Lots of younger guys just does not work out simetimes. I did see one game in Surrey I must say Rino got it in the but by a midle man. If they do form a BC premier league it will get even tougher to get up there. One or two good guys will want to play in the upper two sides.

My team will be in the bc premier league.... U suck donkey nuts!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's up coach. It all remains to be seen. You never know us Balkan boys do not giveup easy. And will not. Eye in the sky or not. You must wipe your ars just the same.
Please don't pee on any trees. For every beer you drink during the Olympics send the money to Haiti to help the folks out. Give every one a gold medal send them also to Haiti to help out. Come out to watch a good game. You will see more Croats on Polonia side and Serbian side than you will see them watching Croatia soccer club.
Simple word is none less than best.

longball

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a random thought, for the standings on the VMSL site they should have highlighted colours that indicate promotion and relegation/playoff spot.

One thing is for sure, that would of saved 15+ weeks of people asking, what is happening.

What's the chances of this happening? Really small detail, but I'd like to see it.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 9 - Polonia 0

We knew that we had to come out strong against a Polonia side that had got some really good results the last few weeks. We came out and played one of our best games of the season and were up 4-0 at half on some really nice goals. At half we made some subs and even gave our back-up goalie a run upfront as we knew the game was over but scored more goals in the second half than the first. Final was 9-0 but their goalie made some really good saves otherwise it could have been worse. It was a huge game for us as our season was on the line and the boys played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0