Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL D2] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainoffender

Sep 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where?, Oh Where could Royal14 be? Where?, Oh Where could he be?
Looks like the team that deserved to win 2b did.
I still laugh at the fact that HNK Vatreni beat tsa royals 2-1, down a man for upto an hour of play and royal14 still thinks tsa shoulda won 2b. LMOA!

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter January 2010

Where?, Oh Where could Royal14 be? Where?, Oh Where could he be?
Looks like the team that deserved to win 2b did.
I still laugh at the fact that HNK Vatreni beat tsa royals 2-1, down a man for upto an hour of play and royal14 still thinks tsa shoulda won 2b. LMOA!

He's probably too busy getting a hand job from soccermom

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

All I know is TSA has no chance of going up!

Perhaps not, but we'll be back next season and will be more than happy to take over and hand each team we play a loss or two. Too bad we shite the bed to start the season otherwise we'd be top of 2B and without question moving up to Div1. Rest of the season means nothing to us now so we'll be resting a lot of guys.

Correct. My bet is Desmesh get that nod...although they did drop their first points of the year yesterday.

Desmesh is garbage. They only look good cuz 2C is crap. We saw Douglas Park (who are shockingly in 3rd with only 12 games played) barely beat GFC in the last minute as they played next to us at Andy Livingston two weeks ago. Both teams were shite. And this is apparently a top team in 2C that desmesh gets to play against, no wonder they only have 7 GA. The Socceroos are also crap, they barely beat what was mostly our CAT team this year, last season in the playoffs. Though they'll probably crush our actual CAT team this weekend as we transferred a few guys to backup the "A" team. Be interesting if Roos "A" play Royals "A" again in the cup and see what pans out.

It looks like Shaheen, Squamish, Vatreni and Tsawwassen are the top 4 teams in Div2. In terms of promotion though, I believe Shaheen will take it - though Meraloma will play a big part in what happens there. I've already pointed out why I think Desmesh won't, and I don't think Vatreni has the defense to win out in a roundrobin.

025, I realize you're infatuated with me, but I don't swing that way. Sorry "tool" or whatever you guys call each other now. Handjobs/cheerleader/whatever, it's not that witty, I haven't seen anyone get a laugh out of you yet. I might not be funny, but I've got better things to do than make sexual orientation jokes. Funny how you haven't posted in over a month after last time I insulted you. But please continue to waste space on here, it shows everyone there's always someone on here willing to make a fool of himself. :)

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Perhaps not, but we'll be back next season and will be more than happy to take over and hand each team we play a loss or two. Too bad we shite the bed to start the season otherwise we'd be top of 2B and without question moving up to Div1. Rest of the season means nothing to us now so we'll be resting a lot of guys.

Desmesh is garbage. They only look good cuz 2C is crap. We saw Douglas Park (who are shockingly in 3rd with only 12 games played) barely beat GFC in the last minute as they played next to us at Andy Livingston two weeks ago. Both teams were shite. And this is apparently a top team in 2C that desmesh gets to play against, no wonder they only have 7 GA. The Socceroos are also crap, they barely beat what was mostly our CAT team this year, last season in the playoffs. Though they'll probably crush our actual CAT team this weekend as we transferred a few guys to backup the "A" team. Be interesting if Roos "A" play Royals "A" again in the cup and see what pans out.

It looks like Shaheen, Squamish, Vatreni and Tsawwassen are the top 4 teams in Div2. In terms of promotion though, I believe Shaheen will take it - though Meraloma will play a big part in what happens there. I've already pointed out why I think Desmesh won't, and I don't think Vatreni has the defense to win out in a roundrobin.

025, I realize you're infatuated with me, but I don't swing that way. Sorry "tool" or whatever you guys call each other now. Handjobs/cheerleader/whatever, it's not that witty, I haven't seen anyone get a laugh out of you yet. I might not be funny, but I've got better things to do than make sexual orientation jokes. Funny how you haven't posted in over a month after last time I insulted you. But please continue to waste space on here, it shows everyone there's always someone on here willing to make a fool of himself. :)

I think its laughable that you have the nerve to consider Tsawassen a top 4 team. I think any of the top 5 teams in 2A or top 3 teams in 2C would crush your team.......I think its even funnier how you ignorently comment on teams that you've never played and then claim them to be crap. I think you will be in for a harsh reality come cup play when you play teams outside of 2B and are walked all over for the entire 90 minutes of play.

Desmesh is a good young team that would walk all over your club's A team as well as the 2cat team you play on. BTW. I don't see how you can even mention your team's name in the same sentence as the other top three teams you mentioned.

Throughout a long 18 week season when some teams may go a few weeks without a game they are gonna have an off game from time to time and may even tie a game or two. You need to realize that it doesn't matter the margin of victory whether it be 2-1 or 8-0 or whether its a win over the 2nd place team or the last place team....3 points is 3 points and the good teams will consistently find a way to win.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're are right that douglas park struggled as we have been for a while with players missing and injuries. But dont jump in having a pop at someone calling your team rubbish then label everyone else crap. It's a bit contradictory. If you are going by one game then we will see at the end of season with cup play and playoffs, but until then dont dish if you can't take. Someone saying that you are giving a hand job is playground stuff. You should be able to take it for what its worth. Nothing.

Im not sure how the restructuring will work out but the whole of div 2 needs to be organised into a straight two-up two-down format.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

soccer mom the only reason your team went on a winning streak is your friday night 8pm games in ladner. i hope we are lucky enough to play you guys late in the cup. but try-hard teams only go so far.

mugjamari

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Only thing I agree with you on is 2C is the weakest division. However, the only reason it is weaker is consistency for all teams has been a problem. When Sarajevo has their players they are a very solid team, having tied Desmesh and shutout Douglas Park. That being said they have also lost to North Shore Reds.

Socceroos are a very good team when they have their players. They are a much different team than the one that finished 6th/7th in 2C last year. They have added some skilled players and if it wasn't for their tough cup draw I would have predicted them to go far ( they still can, but it wont be easy for them)

Desmesh has beaten Sarejevo 5-0 one game and then tied Signmaster on another. No team in this group has been consistent but when they have their players, there are 4 teams in this division that can compete with any team in Div 2.

Just as a History lesson to you, Squamish and Shaheen finished behind Desmesh last year in Div 2C. All teams are very competitive with each other, but I would atleast put those teams on an even slate ( along with Vatreni).

Your team may be among the top 6 teams in Div 2, but you aren't part of the top 4.

You also have the easiest cup draw of any of the top teams in Div 2. If you get by Rino you have a bye to the Semis.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You also have the easiest cup draw of any of the top teams in Div 2. If you get by Rino you have a bye to the Semis.

I wouldn't count out Westside FC B who will be the likely opponent for either of us in the QFinals. They have been close in every game they've played this season, never losing by more than a single goal. In cup anything can happen.

mugjamari

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I wouldn't count out Westside FC B who will be the likely opponent for either of us in the QFinals. They have been close in every game they've played this season, never losing by more than a single goal. In cup anything can happen.

How's your side this year? I remember a tight game with you guys in cup 2 years ago.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

How's your side this year? I remember a tight game with you guys in cup 2 years ago.

Other than our slow start, we've had a great year and I would have said that we're a shoo-in for top 4, but I just found out this week that we've lost 4 players to the Olympics (either moving to Whistler or working 6 days/week locally). Now I'm not even sure if we can beat a team of Soccer Moms.

Can anyone tell me what to expect of TSA Royals? Any key players to watch out for?

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

holy, you guys need to give ur head a shake. speaking for myself only( as a Royal) I think we should have at least some credibility. having 6 real starters on the pitch for the first 6 games is tough, for any team, and im sure our position would be first if we won at least two of those games. syaing that, it dsnt mean we would get promoted but i think we would have just as good a chance as the other teams. its unfair to say we would roll thru and to say the other teams along the division arent as good. when we have all our players back playing(some missing during cup tho) we are a good side. and by the way, to MAINOFFENDER, the 2-1 loss to HNK was one of those games we only had 6 starters on the pitch. when we played our strongest squad we beat them in a good 2-0 win, giving them their first loss of the season. and if you werent so ignorant you would notice that our G.A. is by better while our G.F. is just as good if not better. Dnt forget half their wins where decided by 1 goal. give your head a shake. And All you haters are more worried than anything, because we DO take it serious we dnt wanna be div 2 lifers like yourselfs, we r not content with mediocrity.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was really hard to read...Mr Base?

Any time I hear 'we were missing 6 startes' or ANYTHING related to STARTERS I want to pull my hair out! This is Div 2. Give your head a shake.

Royals suck. Worst team in Div 3...who let them in Div 2?

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

see thats the diff buddy. wuts wrong with taking it serious. tell me why not.Just cuz we have, at the very least, ambitions to move up or to play at our best dsnt warrant you to take the piss. I kinda see where your coming from but it is the truth....having your best squad is relevent for any league/sport Im sorry but when I hear "this is div 2" i wnna rip MY hair out. thats just an excuse for being mediocre or playing for a team thats mediocre. its called competition, buds. with the that kind of mentality div 2 is where YOU belong and should stay. you obviously ARE in a copasetic state.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jeez, the posting picked up steam in here quickly.

Rich2, you make me laugh. "tool" - very original. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to find my shorts after hummer like that.

Bandcamp, I see what you are doing, and appreciate it. Are you bald yet?

As for the rest of the haters (man, we seem to be well liked!) - carry on. Our play has spoken for us this season. We put up a great record for our first season in Div. 2.

flaren

Nov 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

No consolation for second place royal14. You actually think Vatreni had there full team out for our second game. We play with a different lineup almost every game. That's why they call it a team sport and on our team it's not about 5 or 6 guys like yourselves. Better luck next year my friend!

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anyone know wut next years format is going to be like for div 2? I hope all the top teams across the divisions get put together. That will make foe sum good games, sum healthy competition. weed out all the teams that say "its only div 2" . because thats insulting to the teams that do wanna compete. go to the fvsl or div 3 if thats the way you think.
Also, congrats to Vatreni on the league. a physical team who can move the ball and score.(hopefully your defense steps up tho for div 1 if you go thru;) )

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

No consolation for second place royal14. You actually think Vatreni had there full team out for our second game. We play with a different lineup almost every game. That's why they call it a team sport and on our team it's not about 5 or 6 guys like yourselves. Better luck next year my friend!

I don't really recall saying anything about the second game we played, so I don't know why you would think that. Why? Did you think we had our full team out for the first game? It's almost like your full team beat our undermanned team and vice versa. Good proof about your team being about more than 5-6 guys. As for next year, I can't wait to see you then!

Mainoffender

Sep 14, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha Ha Ha!!!
I can just picture you now Royal14, sitting in your jail cell, crossing off every day that goes by on your calender with the start of next season circled.
Dude the Olympics are here and we still have to have summer. Go play outside and enjoy life!
Bottom line is this you can win the remainder of your games and you still wouldn't be in first in 2b. That belongs to HNK Vatreni because they were the best team in 2b and due to the fact we beat with A MAN DOWN FOR OVER 60min.
Congrats to the winners in the other div 2 leagues!

portrat

Feb 2, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well with a group of former premier players that played a second tier TSA team, you should of rolled thru with 10 men for 90 minutes. Although impressive, its been done before. dont forget we beat you handsdown the next time we played you 2-0. Honours even I would think.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0