Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] 2008-09 Divisional Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams have been placed into two groups for Division 1. Assuming AFC is not the same team as last year, 1A looks to be the stronger group.

DIVISION 1 A
Olympics
Binger's
Serbia
Cliff Ave
BBY Canadians
Westside Rino
Akal
Fury
Indo
Bombastic

DIVISION 1 B
Primo
Hurricanes
Lobbans
Peg
Richmond Utd
Polonia
Romania
Sapp
AFC
City FC Rangers

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They do look balanced but the big question in 'B' is who will AFC and Sapperton have out representing them......stories of AFC being bought by someone......WhataboutBob probably has something up his sleeve for Sapperton........and Richmond United is actually called Richmond Club Ireland United............:eek:

Looking at both sides, they are pretty even at this point BUT again AFC/Sapperton are the wild cards in side 'B', which could make it a better side.........

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton has almost everyone back from last year. The guys want to make it back into Premier and that is our goal. We also have a couple of surprise signings which will be kept under wrap for a little while longer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This song is for Lavy, who will be playing Division One for this year.......but only this year.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc-r9U2jOLs&feature=related]YouTube - Russian National Anthem[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91kdwxFsthI&feature=related]YouTube - soviet national anthem[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkZ42z8UBUs&feature=related]YouTube - Hymn Of The Soviet Union[/ame]

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes CS...........I am sure Lavy remembers it well:eek: mind you he and I probably don't remember anything else from the night;)

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Sapp making a charge to Prem and other teams strengthening their squads as we speak by new signings/merging, this group is definately stronger.

fifteen

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having 2 1/2 (Peg + ST) Bhangra teams in Group 1 makes for some interesting headlines. Anyone have some early promotion favourites? How does Cliff Ave. look this season? :rolleyes:

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are rumours that Randy Samuels is taking many of his Delta Metro Blaze players to a team he is taking over in Div 1. Does anyone know what team he is taking over? I've heard it is Lobbans but I also heard it was Burnaby Fury. Anyone know the real scoop?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Randy is going anywhere it will be with brows.Div one Lepards are in rebuilding stage.
West Side U21 from last year and Randy could build a good club. I do not think Randy will come to East Side with Lobbans. Burnaby Furrey is a set tem. It is not like Randy to distroy clubs to build onother one. Randy has got alot more class than that. I sord of think Doc is behind all this, just to be able to stay with his U21 boys.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are rumours that Randy Samuels is taking many of his Delta Metro Blaze players to a team he is taking over in Div 1. Does anyone know what team he is taking over? I've heard it is Lobbans but I also heard it was Burnaby Fury. Anyone know the real scoop?
Word had it that Randy and Pedro have taken their young guys to join a few remaining AFC players under the Lobban's banner in Div. 1, as the majority of past Lobbans players are now with their Masters squad...the only querky thing about this move I've heard is that Randy and Pedro are running the team out of Langley???:confused: They obviously won't be able to play games out there, but perhaps they'll be training out that way? Can't see too many Vancouver/Burnaby players (if any are involved) making that commute twice a week?!:eek:

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Richmond Club Ireland in premier and Richomond Club Ireland Athletics in Div.01 affiliated with one another or are they run seperatly. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0