Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. It does not make any sense that it takes more than 2 months to organize a make up game. Certainly it is ridiculous that game #2 is being played tonight while game #1 will be, most likely, played after all other teams are done with all their games.

2. Also, Akal will most likely play their make up games against Shaheen and Rino when all other teams are done. With all due respect for Shaheen and Rino (two very good teams), they are really not going to be interested that much in their make up games so logically it would be easier for Akal to get points. Is that fair?

The league should not have allowed all this to come this far. How is it possible that one team plays at this point 3-4 games less than any other team?

Tough break....win your own games and stop relying on teams to beat other teams would be my advice...it happens all the time in any league, teams rest players for bigger games, maybe you should be calling out inter and west side to make sure they field their best team!

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same issue happens in FVSL. If a game is postponed the home team should be able to schedule the game on any date they see fit no less than 1 week after the originally scheduled date, no later than 1 month after the originally scheduled date. if the home team simply can't get a field in that time then the away team should have the opportunity to host. As it is my team is playing games postponed from September(ish) - can't recall the exact scheduled date - now, in March!

Why "no less than 1 week?" Well if a game is cancelled on a Friday, it may or may not be reasonable to get your squad together for a game on the Sunday...work, family plans etc.

The issue being the opposition are required to "agree" to the date and if they don't....

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
big game this weekend TSA vs GN, will decide who stays who goes

TSA must win both remaining games (GN and Akal) to get to 25 points which should be enough (because Campobasso can have 24 points maximum). One loss in those two games and TSA is out.

GN will be safe if they win their two remaining games after TSA (Akal and Serbian White Eagles). In that case GN would have 26 points. so even a loss against TSA does not mean GN would be relegated but two losses would do it.

Now Akal. They still have to play 5 games (Shaheen, TSA, Inter, GN, and Rino). It is a tough remaining 5 games but Shaheen, Inter, and Rino have really nothing to play for with the exception of pride, of course. This is exactly why I raised the question about Akal missing so manny regular games during the season (just look at the result last week Westside - Lobbans 0:0).
Akal needs only 3 points in those 5 games to be safe so they will probably be able to do it.

It is important to say here that I have nothing against Akal; I'd say the same if any other team missed so many games and had to make up those at the end of the season - it is simply not fair and the league made a big mess in this case.

Campobasso will win their next game and get to 24 points. That would be enough if GN and Serbian White Eagles have two losses or TSA losses at least one. Obviously, even the 6th placed team at this point could be relegated which makes it very interesting.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is div 1 every game is tough you can not let up for whole 90 mins , we will play to win vs Akal , i am sure that shaheen will as well , Inter who are trying to win the league so expect a tough game . Akal might not win any of these games .

TSA must win both remaining games (GN and Akal) to get to 25 points which should be enough (because Campobasso can have 24 points maximum). One loss in those two games and TSA is out.

GN will be safe if they win their two remaining games after TSA (Akal and Serbian White Eagles). In that case GN would have 26 points. so even a loss against TSA does not mean GN would be relegated but two losses would do it.

Now Akal. They still have to play 5 games (Shaheen, TSA, Inter, GN, and Rino). It is a tough remaining 5 games but Shaheen, Inter, and Rino have really nothing to play for with the exception of pride, of course. This is exactly why I raised the question about Akal missing so manny regular games during the season (just look at the result last week Westside - Lobbans 0:0).
Akal needs only 3 points in those 5 games to be safe so they will probably be able to do it.

It is important to say here that I have nothing against Akal; I'd say the same if any other team missed so many games and had to make up those at the end of the season - it is simply not fair and the league made a big mess in this case.

Campobasso will win their next game and get to 24 points. That would be enough if GN and Serbian White Eagles have two losses or TSA losses at least one. Obviously, even the 6th placed team at this point could be relegated which makes it very interesting.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crnogorskiv it sounds like you like them funny errbs. It is fun after the game. Before the game hot air is all one will give.
When Inter goes up half of the guys will quit and go play in div one.
They have no chance to stay up unless they get together with a youth feeder system. Where the hack are you going to get seven good Premier players to add to your side. Just look at Olympics it is just to hard with out youth program that pla's in HPL

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many times have the Inter boys been relegated my friend????
go read a hooked on foniks book ......... then shoot da ship..............you got so many ideas and can talk the talk....why not help out somewhere.....if we had you running the show our national and provincials team would be number won! right

Crnogorskiv it sounds like you like them funny errbs. It is fun after the game. Before the game hot air is all one will give.
When Inter goes up half of the guys will quit and go play in div one.
They have no chance to stay up unless they get together with a youth feeder system. Where the hack are you going to get seven good Premier players to add to your side. Just look at Olympics it is just to hard with out youth program that pla's in HPL

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crnogorski that's dam right that they wold do better than what they have done if I was a coah. I once told them I will do it for free to prove the point.I told tham just pay my meals and Hotel room. Even than Victor and Tony think they know what they are doing. But that"s not Cliff Ave where the control the refs.
See my grandad lived and died in Argentina and I do know few Latino tricks.
Canada has Tons of good players. It is their control that stops the kids getting to the top. It's not done on merits of ability bur on in club points. It's waste of time to even talk about it.
I love Canada but to be sevety somthing in the world with best programs for kids it proves who runs it.
As far as Inter now they need to give six guys nice watches and a red rose and start all over again or join PCSL and play better soccer. As you can see West Van and Chile have done it.
I think Croatiia SC is one year away from doing the same.
It would be nice to see an Italian side in PCSL and Serbs and Croats. VMSL is hard due to University taking away best players till Christmas each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0