Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's start October off with a few predictions.

Week 4: Group A

City FC Rangers A v Alemania SC
~ City has more experience in Div 1. As a result, they'll muck out the win.

Serbian White Eagles v Royal United
~ Little contest here.

WFC Rangers A v Vancouver Olympics A
~ Westside learned their lesson last week and have fewer players missing.

Cliff Avenue Utd. v Shaheen FC
~ Absolutely no contest here.

Wickham FC A v Club Ireland A
~ Club I is running high on confidence, but Wickham is also very strong. Look for a draw on this one.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught some of the cliff game!
I left after i saw shaheen score like 15 minutes into the game!!I thought you gotta be kidding me................................ :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
almost perfect Keeper......but you were a little crazy to think City FC could score.
Yeah, 0:0. I guess it was a game of "muck".

Week Seven Predictions : Group A

WFC Rangers A v Serbian White Eagles
- Three very important points up for grab here, but after watching the second half of the Olympics/Serbia tilt last week, I suspect Westside will dominate much of this game.

Vancouver Olympics A v Cliff Avenue United
- As much as I admire the ol' boys, I don't think Cliff Ave will be able to match the fitness and speed of the Olympics.

Club Ireland A v Alemania SC
- CIC with a hat trick. . . . . In the first half.

Royal United v Shaheen FC
- Even though it's only seven games in, this could mean Royal's season.

Wickham FC A v City FC Rangers
- Wickham had a week off to get rusty. It won't matter.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Week Seven Predictions : Group A

WFC Rangers A v Serbian White Eagles
- Three very important points up for grab here, but after watching the second half of the Olympics/Serbia tilt last week, I suspect Westside will dominate much of this game.

Vancouver Olympics A v Cliff Avenue United
- As much as I admire the ol' boys, I don't think Cliff Ave will be able to match the fitness and speed of the Olympics.

Club Ireland A v Alemania SC
- CIC with a hat trick. . . . . In the first half.

Royal United v Shaheen FC
- Even though it's only seven games in, this could mean Royal's season.

Wickham FC A v City FC Rangers
- Wickham had a week off to get rusty. It won't matter.

I agree with Keepers picks. A huge game between Cliff Ave and Van Oly's. I honestly hope for a draw, aswell as a draw between the Serbs and WFC, just to tighten it back up a little at the top of the table. Needless to say Club I needs three points this weekend.

CIC with a hat trick by halftime? Are you TTP Keeper? Or might they really be this bad?

Good luck this weekend lads.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I just think you'll have it in ya this weekend.

Stay off the sauce, Friday -- I may have money riding on it. ;)

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for week #8 in Div. 1 A...

City FC Rangers 'A' v Royal United
The fight to avoid relegation will already be a focus, but both teams scrap out a point on a wet night at Holly Turf.

Alemania SC v Vancouver Olympics 'A'
Alemania to suffer the wrath of the VO's narrow loss to Cliff Ave last week...could be an ugly scoreline! :eek:

Serbia White Eagles v Wickham FC
Wickham hand the Serbs their 4th loss on the trot.

Cliff Ave Utd v WFC Rangers 'A'
The match of the weekend should prove to be a very tightly contested match between two teams full of wily veterans, in the end they share the spoils.

Shaheen FC v Club Ireland 'A'
The Bhoys get back on track with a win to keep things tight amongst the top half of the table.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple dominated this contest and defeated Polonia 2-1 on the turf at Burnaby Lake last night. Temple struggled early as Polonia played a 4-5-1 against them and limited their chances. Pretty boring game to watch but the tailgate party wasn't too bad with the good guys.

Hard Ballz

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji 1-1 City..........

Fiji opened up the scoring off a free kick as it was headed in off of the cross 1-0 Fiji. Shortly after City tied it up on a well taken freekick which shouldn't have been called but was 1-1. From there Fiji had many chances but the City keeper made some great saves to keep the score 1-1. Another disappointing result for Fiji but on to RUFC next week.

Hard Ballz

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 2 - 2 Lomas

RUFC certainly gave away 2 points today! Though the Lomas did well to get 2 goals and take a 2 -0 kead midway through the second half Richmond was just not sharp overall and really at the end of the day were lucky to come back to at least get a point.

The lomas played some good stuff and are a big team. They won a ton of knock downs and must be gutted to have lost the lead the way they did. Their keeper was especially good..........smothering everything that came near him and he did very well coming for the ball in the air.

~JP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0