Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions - September

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
That's soooo weak of you to not even predict your own team to beat the Rangers. Your already half way to being defeated.

Club I Chumps!!!!!!

I'd have more respect for you if you said you were going to win 5-0!!! Tell your guys not to bother showing up and you might as well forfeit.
Stranger,

Do you even play with the top squad? Or are you and Keeper both stuck on the pine with your CAT team?

If my prediction is sooooo weak :rolleyes: then what do you have in mind rent-a-mouth? Please, I'm egaerly awaiting this gem of a post.

Half way to being defeated? Give me a break and give your head a shake. Why don't you take a page out of Notchers book and keep it short and simple. Wait, thats too much for you, never you mind son.

Whats the point of predicting a win? If we lose, then we never hear the end of it right? If we win, then we never hear from you again? Predicting a draw is the best way to see who comes out on top. Putz.

Keeper,

Nice response, I take it you've been offended twice now today, unlucky.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Champ,

Your an angry man.....lighten up! I understand that playing for such a marginal team can be frustrating but having a sissy fit over the internet is no way to deal with your problems. "Putz" that insult is really losing it's lustre!!!!!! Good Luck tomorrow :bronco:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Hey Champ,

Your an angry man.....lighten up! I understand that playing for such a marginal team can be frustrating but having a sissy fit over the internet is no way to deal with your problems. "Putz" that insult is really losing it's lustre!!!!!! Good Luck tomorrow :bronco:

Now thats exactly the response I figured you might come up with. From posting that we're 'Chumps', great piss-take BTW, to saying 'Putz' has lost its lustre. Touche, you cretainly got me.

Afraid to answer my questions in a public forum are we? So tell me, when did you lose your footballing lustre, back in '95? Nevermind, no need to embaress yourself further.

As for my problems, how do you know I have any? One that comes to mind though is a need for my boots to be shined. Do you know any WFC players apart from yourself that do that sort of thing?

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Now thats exactly the response I figured you might come up with. From posting that we're 'Chumps', great piss-take BTW, to saying 'Putz' has lost its lustre. Touche, you cretainly got me.

Afraid to answer my questions in a public forum are we? So tell me, when did you lose your footballing lustre, back in '95? Nevermind, no need to embaress yourself further.

As for my problems, how do you know I have any? One that comes to mind though is a need for my boots to be shined. Do you know any WFC players apart from yourself that do that sort of thing?

What's to be embarrased about???? I'm 34 and I play div 2 soccer. I have put these 2 teams together and personally I'm quite proud of the players that both teams are fielding. Your team is crap and you have a hard time with it. I'm sorry that your in such a lousy predicament. Putz.

maze

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Champ,

why don't you tell us what is so lustrious about your footballing ability/past. Let me guess: You started playing soccer when you were 14 in Division "R" (that's "recreational" for you putz) with the Richmond Bumblebees. From there you made leaps and bounds by signing with Club I back when they were a mediocre div 2 team. You were diligent with the balls, water bottles, and nets and were, therefore, lucky enough to be grandfathered onto the first division squid. Ring any bells putz!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maze said:
Hey Champ,

why don't you tell us what is so lustrious about your footballing ability/past. Let me guess: You started playing soccer when you were 14 in Division "R" (that's "recreational" for you putz) with the Richmond Bumblebees. From there you made leaps and bounds by signing with Club I back when they were a mediocre div 2 team. You were diligent with the balls, water bottles, and nets and were, therefore, lucky enough to be grandfathered onto the first division squid. Ring any bells putz!

Bang on! Shite, how did you know? :rolleyes:

Regs,

The only keeping I do is for Ireland at Nations Cup if need be, thanks for asking. :)

Carry On

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
CIC,

How's the keeping coming along yourself?

I'll field that one. CIC is a very good keeper and is a better player now than you currently are, and possibly were. Now how are you goalkeeping skills?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch. Where did that come from?

Is there a one year retirement party coming up? I'll move it to the front page if you want to do a classic "the way we were" post. Can't wait!

:D
Captain Shamrock said:
I'll field that one. CIC is a very good keeper and is a better player now than you currently are, and possibly were. Now how are you goalkeeping skills?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a one year retirement party coming up? I'll move it to the front page if you want to do a classic "the way we were" post. Can't wait!

Sounds good but I'm surprised you looking for me to retire again after having one dig at you. What's good for the goose and all that I guess......Just thought I would jump in since you thought you would do the same. Nothing more than that. :)

TAL

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maze said:
Hey Champ,

Maze,

Why don't you tell us all about how you beat Club Ireland today. Did you see Champ's goal? I wasn't there unfortunately but I would love to hear your version of the game today. Now correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to score more goals than the other team to win? Hmmmmmmm..........Unfcuking lucky.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's to be embarrased about???? I'm 34 and I play div 2 soccer. I have put these 2 teams together and personally I'm quite proud of the players that both teams are fielding. Your team is crap and you have a hard time with it. I'm sorry that your in such a lousy predicament. Putz.

Now, were you comparing the division one or 2 CAT team to Club Ireland when you say they were crap? If it was the division one team, how did you end up scoring less than Club Ireland today? :confused: :D

GIRUY

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have more respect for you if you said you were going to win 5-0!!! Tell your guys not to bother showing up and you might as well forfeit.

Do you have respect after Club Ireland beat you 3 - 2 today? Just curious.

Unlucky. I guess we knew it all along. Westside it too old afterall. :D :D Fcuk, I might even get a game with them. :D

maze

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Maze,

Why don't you tell us all about how you beat Club Ireland today. Did you see Champ's goal? I wasn't there unfortunately but I would love to hear your version of the game today. Now correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to score more goals than the other team to win? Hmmmmmmm..........Unfcuking lucky.

Ya I saw champ's goal. Lets just say it wasn't much to write home about. I'm sure he will will say the same, but after all a goal is a goal and you guys managed to score three. Champ was your best player on the day and he did well. Your second goal was tough for us to swallow as well considering we had a man down and played it out to attend to him. A little low on the class side for that one.
Your third goal was really nice off a set piece.

Good on you guys for getting the result and bad on us for letting three in, but I'm sorry to say we outplayed you guys for about 80% of the match. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Hillcrest. Good luck until then!

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
maze said:
...but I'm sorry to say we outplayed you guys for about 80% of the match.
You're joking right?!?!?! :confused:
If you want to classify passing the ball back and forth around your backline as outplaying us for 80% of the match, then good on you, otherwise, give your head a shake mate!

Credit to WFC Rangers for a good competitive match, as I will be the first to acknowledge they were missing a couple of starters in Mosher & Jammo. All the same, the Club I lads responded very well after last weeks debacle against the Olympics.

Not sure what was up with Pettingale, but fcuk me, that guy moans and moans and moans some more...such a shame for a decent player like himself!

The rematch at Hillcrest should definitely be a good one! On to Wickham FC next week...

Burnro

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnro said:
Not sure what was up with Pettingale, but fcuk me, that guy moans and moans and moans some more...such a shame for a decent player like himself!Burnro

May have something to do with the Arsenal results of late :D

The A side is certainly wide open, but I'll stick with Westside to top the group, especially once Wicks is fully fit. Next weeks game between the Rangers and Olympics will be the showpiece should all the players from both sides be present. Pett's, Mosh, Prescott, Chiasson, Smallsy,Wicks, and from their side you've got Pesch, Frankie, Leno etc...

welldonetoburnro&cofordishingoutcopiousamountsofhumblepudding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0