Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 VMSL Div 1 RELEGATION

What teams are going down from Div 1?

• Lobbans FC

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Wickham FC 'A'

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Burnaby Canadians 'A'

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Sarajevo FC

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who goes down from Div. 1? We know Sikh is done as well as Fiji but let's project the rest of the relegations. Vote now and say why you think so.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnabys been doing very well lately coming off 2 big wins and a tie before the two wins, its going to come down to the game when Burnaby plays Wickham to see who gets relegated from the DIV 1A side along side the Sikhs.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby V.S. Wickham on Sunday is going to be what it comes down to. Who ever wins will be back in Div 1 next season. But also, Burnaby just needs a tie to not be relegated.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sarajevo stays up with a win or tie vs club ireland.

wickham go down with another loss to serbia...

and serbia play punjab hurricanes in playoff.

bobby

Oct 6, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham will beat Burnaby Canadians then get at least a tie vs Serbs. Club I is going up to Premier - unlike the Hurricanes, they learned their lesson after blowing what should have been easy wins down the stretch last season.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Punjab Hurricanes "A" 17 11 4 2 48 26 37
2 Club Ireland "A" 15 10 2 3 41 16 32

Hurricanes have one game remaining... Bingers (THIS WEEKEND)
Club I has three games remaining.... Bingers (NEXT WEEKEND), Sarajevo, Fiji.

Club I will beat Sarajevo and Fiji... it all comes down to Bingers.

They can play spoiler and keep Club I in Div 1.

Wow.

Bingers has a chunk of control over Club I's destiny.

Bingerstohavethebeststockedcoolerforthenext2weeks...thisweekpaidforbyClubI...nextweekpaidforbyHurricanes

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham will beat Burnaby Canadians then get at least a tie vs Serbs. Club I is going up to Premier - unlike the Hurricanes, they learned their lesson after blowing what should have been easy wins down the stretch last season.

lol buddy your a joke... wickham to beat canadians and tie us or beat us... i think you should try predicting games in the 3rd division before you can learn to make predictions about div 1.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
first off bobby,
i agree wtih plavsic...
us burnaby guys arent a walk in the park...not sure if u noticed but we've scored 11 goals in the last 3 games...and plus...there is nooo way in hell u guys can tie or beat the white eagles, they need this win as much as u guys do

bobby

Oct 6, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, first off nowhere did I say BBY Canadians would be an easy game for Wickham, I just predicted a win. It will be a tough game for sure as you have been getting good results lately. See you Sunday...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't the winner of 1B first have to play a playoff game against the Serbs to see who get's the one spot promotion to premier this year?

"Club I is going up to Premier "

bobby

Oct 6, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My prediction for Club I to win promotion was based on them beating Serbs in the promotion playoff - assumed everyone knew the promotion game was taking place. Serbs are strongest on our side but some late addtions to Club I roster might be the difference. Of course, they'll need to win their remaining games first which is always easier said than done...

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Bobby, you're such a silly young lad! You recant faster than Bill Clinton and his Lewinsky story! Listen, nobody minds if you predict an upset, just learn to do it in such a way that doesn't piss people off. Instead of saying casually that Wickham will beat them say that a desperate Wickham team will be fighting for their place in first division and pull off an upset victory in a very close, hard fought game. If people take offense to that then they have problems. Next, to say anybody will tie or beat Serbian is just silly. Except Primo, those bastards had our number this year. :D

bobby

Oct 6, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said anything about backing down from my original prediction. Serbs can win our side without getting maximum points off Wickham. One game at a time for now though...

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last time club i. was in premier they had a super talented serb. who always came to the rescue with fancy footwork,excellent ball skills and great set ups aswel as scoring with wicked blasts(shots) from outside the 18 yard box.....:D

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crnogorski fudbaler i think your in the wrong forum... this is discussion about div 1 relegation... shouldn't you be taking the piss in the premier religation cuz thats where your team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0