Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to four teams moving to new BC Premier League. Five teams will move up to new div one.
The reason is. Four spots needed in new div one plus lowest team from premier dropping to div one. There for two top teams in each group move up, plus two third place teams have a play off to see who is going to move up. Three teams in each div two group with lowest points will drop to div three. New div one will only have ten teams,New div two will have ten teams. Div three will have thirty teams in three groups and div four will have thirty teams in three groups. It is about time to do that. That will make the div one sides much stronger and also div two much stronger. Div three and div four will be more for fun.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a simple look at the website clarifys the matter (in english no less):

2009-2010

Premier – 12 teams
Division 1 – 20 teams
Division 2 – 30 teams
Division 3 – 10 teams

2010-2011

BCSL – 4 teams
Premier – 10 teams
Division 1 – 10 teams
Division 2 – 30 teams
Division 3 – 20 teams

a) The top 4 teams in the Premier Division standings at the end of the 2009-2010 season will be moved to the BCSL.

b) The next 7 teams in the Premier Division standings will remain in the VMSL Premier Division.

c) The last place team in the Premier Division standings will be moved to Division 1.

d) The top 3 teams (the winner of each group plus the winner of a play-off game between the two second place teams) in Division 1 will be moved to the Premier Division.

e) The next 8 teams in Division 1 will remain in Division 1.

f) The bottom 9 teams in Division 1 will be moved to Division 2.

g) The top team in Division 2 (the winner of a round-robin play-off series among the winners of each group) will be moved to Division 1.

h) The next 20 teams in Division 2 will remain in Division 2.

i) The bottom 9 teams in Division 2 will be moved to Division 3.

j) The top team in Division 3 will be moved to Division 2.

colt45

Sep 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Smallsy. I don't read Mr Base's posts anymore, they don't make any sense. I hope he didn't grow up here, for our public schools' sake.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colt45 are you sure you went to school. I did some here rest over seas. All we did in grade 11 and 12 was drink and soke five leaf. What dam spelling are you talking about. You got to give teachers bit of five leaf and kids will have fun and learn.

Kick the dam ball fast and get out of the way Watcher sas train is been refuled with lots of cole. Cliff Bangers were mad that, they could not kick trains back side.
West Side Rino is training three day a week just to keap up with Balkan Arkan. Not possible Balkan Arkan has tomuch foot skill. It's them Binger's that I can not understan.
Must be the Cooke brothers. Look out for Lobbans lads they will come to the top.
Tough and rough bunch of guys. Olympics will also pull up in next while. But the Punjabi
Five stars love playing good soccer. Chers to all,play dam hard this weekend.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't believe this guys Bull shite. He's taking the piss out of you. Mr. Base does it for kicks!

Anyway, RFC 2 Polonia 1

We crapped the bed in the first and they got a lucky goal of a deflection. Cowin stood on his head, saved a PK and two great chances to keep us in it. Second half was all RFC and we were able to seal the deal. It pissed rain and the wind was cold. On to Lobbans.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't believe this guys Bull shite. He's taking the piss out of you. Mr. Base does it for kicks!

Anyway, RFC 2 Polonia 1

We crapped the bed in the first and they got a lucky goal of a deflection. Cowin stood on his head, saved a PK and two great chances to keep us in it. Second half was all RFC and we were able to seal the deal. It pissed rain and the wind was cold. On to Lobbans.

Well done, Bhoys........great win. Mr. Cowin....FANTASTIC stuff.

Next week you'll have the new jerseys. :) Though I have to be honest..........black socks with white trim would be better

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Bhoys........great win. Mr. Cowin....FANTASTIC stuff.

Next week you'll have the new jerseys. :) Though I have to be honest..........black socks with white trim would be better

I bloody knew black socks would've looked better. FFS! :rolleyes:

Good win last night by primarily old farts. Youngsters coming soon...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatcher what has gone wrong today? Olympicks got the points. That is two Cro clubs down this weekend. Not good. How was the reffing. Lat night reffing was fine, AR was a man on downers.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 5 - GN 2

We went up 2-0 with about 15 left in the first half but then GN got one back on a good effort by Andy ( tall forward) but then we got our 3rd a few mins later. 15 mins into the second half we got our 4th on a shot from outside the 18 yard box which their goalie got his hands on but couldnt keep it out. With about 15 left they got one back on a pk but we put it away with 7 left.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab Hurricanes 2 Bingers Army 0

We were thoroughly outworked and outplayed by the Hurricanes. The score flattered the Army and could have easily been 5 or 6. Not an effort the Army will be proud of although the boys never quit until the final whistle and almost produced a goal in the final minutes.

Dino will need a new notepad after all the notes he scribbled on the sidelines. Looking forward to what is always a good battle with the Olympics next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0