Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1A] Results, Banter & Predictions December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of being class?The serbs got alot of making up to do on that front.Just ask anyone in the vmsl.

I personally never minded them as a team at all....I can think of many more annoying teams (I won't name names....ah hell why not it is xmas....Shaheen, Sarajevo,Mingers and those goddamned Hoops ;)

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
eh crnogorski fudbaler , u seem to knwo everything eh .. thats y u are watching from the sidelines .. keep it up u are doing a great job,, and as for the class matter i have no clue wat u are talkin about im pretty sure everyteam gets emotional so stop being so mad that serbia split up wiht montenegro and u know wat maybe u should even go coach montenegro national team or even play for them,.. i dont think it be to hard to make that teamm

HAPPY GILMOUR

Aug 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if u arent #14 from the white eagles please dont talk any smack cause he is ur whole team with out him u guys would be at the bottem of the table

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy,

I agree that #14 is a fantastic player but let's not be so hasty as to say we would be bottom of the table. That comes across as petty and ignorant. First place? Maybe not. But one player does not win every game. He'll make a difference when it counts but to say we'd be in the company of the Burnaby teams and Sikh Temple is garbage.

What team are you with by the way?

Also, has everybody heard the news? The English FA are going to hire an Italian to lead their national team. HA! This is such delicious irony. You can almost hear Italians laugh about this move. After years of insulting Italian tactics and players the English now have to accept that if you can't beam 'em, join 'em! Good luck England!!!

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey happy// i am #14 and well even if i wasnt playin i still think our team would be in the topp 3.. but thanks for the compliment

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I reckon serbia's first goal scorer on the weekend (#12 I think) is a pretty good player too. He wins a lot of balls in the midfield for you guys and what a finish! 20 yards out, half-volley down off the turf into the net. Not too many guys in div 1 can hit a ball like that. Would love to have him (back) in our club. Although realistically he should be on a prem team.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
serbia 5-1 over canadians should of been 5-0 but I let in that shitty 1 cuz of the wind haha

A great performance by us... Absolutely dominated the second half. Burnaby had a few chances in the first half but most came off long balls from the back line... Big game between primo and westside tomorrow any guesses on the score?

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i gotta give it to the white eagles, they played well
but we coulda played a lot better than we did
but the team who deserved to win, won the game
but dont count burnaby out as we're going to be the spoiler team
as we bearly lost to Peg last weekend

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry, seeing as you guys have already had your home/away matches against the top 3 teams I don't think you can really spoil anything for anyone.

On the other hand you guys are sitting in the relegation zone, so you should be thinking about winning to stay up in div 1. Good luck the rest of the way.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Theres still Primo and Romania we have to play...
There is also the Cup, its going to be hard to beat us if we play like we did against Peg
So Dezza, there still are teams to spoil when it really counts

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have to admit,
the game with burnaby against the white eagles, the white eagles scored some very very nice goals, but burnabys goal was a fluke but a great one as the left back took a shot from half that went over the keeper supposedly because of the wind

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont even think that was a shot. i thought it was a long high ball to the striker but ended up going over the goalie and into the net.

anyone know how they decide if 2 teams are tied on points. is it head-to-head first or is it goal difference.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard its supposed to be head to head, and also theres a rumour that there might be another round of games after we finish the last 3 games of the season since we will be finishing in mid january.

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard its supposed to be head to head, and also theres a rumour that there might be another round of games after we finish the last 3 games of the season since we will be finishing in mid january.

I also herd a rumor that the Canucks just got Crosby for Matt Cooke......:rolleyes:

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh really?

well thats great, now they'll hopefully go past the first round of the playoffs
but this isnt a hockey forum.

does anyone know the games start up again, like what week in january?

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think it start up in jan 5th and 6th so that means if everything goes as planned wiht weather and shite the season will be done my feb cuz there are still games to be made up that were postponed.. n then theres the big game to see who goes up to premie n then the cup..
so i dont see where u got that there will be antoher bunch of games added to play cuz that just doesnt make any sense

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know how they decide if 2 teams are tied on points. is it head-to-head first or is it goal difference.

It's a single game playoff to decide who the group winner is. None of the other stuff is considered.

Same for relegation... if two teams are tied on points for 8th place, they will have a playoff and the loser is relegated as the 9th place team.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we get some hooked on phonics on order for some of these guys in here!Spelling errors galore.Maybe that is passion for the game coming out in a wrong way when you write?
Maybe u can tell me why guys like s.n,s.s.,g.l.,n.k.,p.k.,c.c. played premiere and only a year or 2 with your side?

My name dont end in "ic","vic","can","cic","ka","ta"......for your info......
Why cant we just all get along.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0