Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Club I will shut the Hurricanes out........ they won't let CJ touch the ball........ the rest of the hurricanes won't do anything......... by the way I'm also the guy who believes the Canucks have the best offense in the NHL :rolleyes:

prediction :

'Canes 2 Club I 0

Scoopy1

Jul 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think CJ will dominate as he'll be marked very tight but Club I will be so focused on him that they will forget about the NUMEROUS other threats on the team....I can see pummi having a big day.

To have a chance, Club I will have to play physical and pump crosses into the box all day long. SP is small in the back and in net. If you close them down quickly and play an up-tempo pressure game, you could have success.

Still going with 4-1 for the bhangra boys....:knvb:

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SP will probably get the college players out for that night, kind of risky when they have provincials the next day. Either way I dont seeing SP losing.
SP wins 3 - 1 ( Pammi getting all 3 goals :D )

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This should be a good game, but I would have to give 2 -1 advantage to SP.
Second Friday night game its going to be blowout since Sarajevo has 3 players sitting out with red cards and 2 injuries. It is going to be just about 10-11 players at the game.
Sarajevo 0 - Polska 4:mad::mad::(:(

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes College Players? I'm assuming that's a bunch of guys off Kwantlen. Considering their last results against TRU and Cap they are going to need to be well rested for the provincials on Sat/Sun. Would not be the best decision to play Friday night.

They used a Surrey Utd youth call-up against us in Cup last year that was pretty good. I only know that he was referred to as "Hammer". Maybe they could call him up again? Or is he already on the squad full time this year?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yes... Hammer... and the Hurricanes "loaned" him on a youth transfer to Fiji to play us in the last game of the season... in an attempt to steal promotion.

Dangerous.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Hammer' is out of youth and does play for them now. As for the college players, they really shouldnt play, but it wouldnt suprise me at all if they did.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes to lay a massive beatdown on the Club I boys to the tune of 4-1.

Sorry Alikira:D

No chance, Scoopy......I watched SP last weekend and they have THREE glaring weaknesses and they have been passed on the to the Club Ireland 'brass'. :D

I'm looking forward to catching the second half after our womens' game. Hopefully by then, it won't be out of reach(4-1 for SP) for Club Ireland. :D

Come on the Hoops.......:)

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance, Scoopy......I watched SP last weekend and they have THREE glaring weaknesses and they have been passed on the to the Club Ireland 'brass'. :D

I'm looking forward to catching the second half after our womens' game. Hopefully by then, it won't be out of reach(4-1 for SP) for Club Ireland. :D

Come on the Hoops.......:)

Thats assuming they have the skill to exploit those weaknesses ;)
I'll call a 1-1 draw.

Mastan

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
all this talk makes me laugh , hurricanes are gonna smack Club I , and good luck handling there offensive threats , they've been on a tear for the last two-three years and dont look to be slowing down anytime soon !

Mastan

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do all the Hurricane players get together and blow CJ off?

do you blow your little brother off ? :confused: freaky shite bro , get some help with that , i got a question for you to , do all you guys circle jerk and wish you had skills like him ? grow up , give credit where credit is due , e.i : 11 goals in six games ! enough said .....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no your mom takes care of that...you are such a maroon

A maroon? You're such a purple. Take that.

SP 3 Club Ireland 2

I only saw the second half. I saw all 3 of SP's goals and 1 of CI's.....the first goal for SP was CLEARLY helped by a linesman who decided to keep his flag down, despite the ball being out of play by almost half a yard....it lead directly to the goal which was a cut back and finish. Nice job, 'linesman'. I had a very good view of the ball going out.

CIC blew past what appeared to be a pilon en route to his goal. SP looked rattled at that point but the CJ sprung into action. He was sent through on two identical balls, one from a SP who is supposed to be playing in the Nationals tomorrow..despite being told he wasn't allowed to play???????? That was what was being said on the sidelines but I don't know and to be honest, don't care. Good luck in the Nationals, Ruppy and Jhutty. :)

Club Ireland should be disappointed the way it finished as they twice blew one goal leads. SP certainly rely on the counter-attack a lot, which is fine but the weaknesses were exposed several times although CI didn't make any adjustments which could have been made to make life more difficult for SP, once they went up 3 - 2. Again, I only saw the second half so I can't comment on anything other than that. Congratulations to SP who now seem to be well on their way to gaining a playoff game for promotion. :)

Who was the lad at the end(who was obviously tanked) who tried to get at one of the Club I players? Seemed to be gooned and showed no class. I guess there always has to be one clown in the crowd. I think he said something about TTP. Regs, did you pay him to drop the name right after the game? :confused:

reportz

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was the lad at the end(who was obviously tanked) who tried to get at one of the Club I players? Seemed to be gooned and showed no class. I guess there always has to be one clown in the crowd. I think he said something about TTP. Regs, did you pay him to drop the name right after the game? :confused:

it was Big Dipper...........:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused:
Hurricanes College Players? I'm assuming that's a bunch of guys off Kwantlen. Considering their last results against TRU and Cap they are going to need to be well rested for the provincials on Sat/Sun. Would not be the best decision to play Friday night.

They used a Surrey Utd youth call-up against us in Cup last year that was pretty good. I only know that he was referred to as "Hammer". Maybe they could call him up again? Or is he already on the squad full time this year?

Two of the boys definitely played. One appeared to be injured for awhile? :confused: I hope he is okay. That would be tough having to explain that to his coach. :(

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused:

Two of the boys definitely played. One appeared to be injured for awhile? :confused: I hope he is okay. That would be tough having to explain that to his coach. :(

Kwantlens a joke. They dont allow the other players on the team to play for the club during the season but always seems to turn their heads when SP players do it.

SP now has enough breathing room to cruise to a Promotion Match, Dont see any team catching them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0