Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps he wishes he was Mr Base. Good feet but slow twich. Base is the base of the club in the youth system. I realy don't give a dam about Croatia premier side. We have a country in my opinion team needs to change the name to BC Croats. We all ran away rrom commies problems now they try to keap it here.
Willy does not like me. He likes the money but awords clubs to his friends. All is good. Fraser Valley is just as much fun. Lots of sixfoot four guys. They kick the dickens out of each other.Tons of fun to play and coach. Good old Canadian soccer.
On top of it they all speak English. Good thing right.
SmartCoach will find the guy and he will be the reason he moves to premier next year. Friends help friends. After all Dezza used to play for me. Small guy with big hart. Later grew and now he teaches other kids. Nice to see.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace you just watch it as we all know via ovel eye you do have the decoder ring and a haf puf. But as you are over fourty five we need not to worrey about your atampts. Keap on coaching your team is slowley getting better.
It keaps you away from troule. No more big dog walkers. But my friend Watcher is slowley Choochooing off to third div soccer. Young coach and manager are way over their heads.
You should have seen the game yestrday on Hillcrest Park. Kicking is the name of the game. More fouls than your computer can record.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace is it true that three teams from each group in div three are going to div four? I heard some talk about I am not sure if there is any news on that. If it's true it's about time. You will see alot more younger sides getting in.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not for next year AFAIK. Div. 2 was supposed to be condensed and the bottom half of teams reset to Div. 3...

...unless of course that's all been changed again.

cupcake

Jan 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
My understanding was the bottom 3 from each div 2 group go down. Then we'll have 2xdiv2 and 3xdiv3 next year..?

Really something that could be presented easily on VMSL's amazing website.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's not get a head of ourselves, it's excellent, not amazing.

Am I allowed to say that?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the rain powerd day. Nk was playing Green Devels Both sides were running around like mad but Devels kicked NK in the but and took all three points.NK is surley heading to div thtree if they don't change the keaper.
Casing at each other does nothing to move team forward. Nk needs bit of help in that department. Devels have a totaly new side. Things must be good. It's about time for them to get three points. Choochoo Train is slowely going down. It must have been the sunny shades that kicked them in the but.
Old guy is derailing happy bunch. Camp is in unhappy mode. I see Watcher next year with twenty kids in div three. Rest will have to look for a place to play.
Watcher has alot more pride then then the old auto body man. Top floor suites will be parting hard tonight.
Sad to see a team like NK sinking fast. At least Greek looking unies look good. Wachers kid and Portugal stalion head a good game. Plus one or two other guys.
Rest way over drible for div two level. It's not like Watcher not to come out to see the troups play.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good team that Romania. I just wander how they got Punjabi stalion to play midfield and few other heavy drive boys. It should make for a goood tilt betwween them and Rinos boys. Stalion is out for next game, yellows due for one game rest. I think Miso is nedded for this game. Sparks will fly. Rino side moves the ball well and try to play good soccer. Just might tape that game. Looks like a good drew. Good game to bet on adds might be on Romans. I say Canadian Nomads will pull a big win.Drew is no good for them.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found a new player for ya Base.
His name is Heywud Jablome.
He plays hard, likes to get stuck in and always cums to play.

Silviu

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good team that Romania. I just wander how they got Punjabi stalion to play midfield and few other heavy drive boys. It should make for a goood tilt betwween them and Rinos boys. Stalion is out for next game, yellows due for one game rest. I think Miso is nedded for this game. Sparks will fly. Rino side moves the ball well and try to play good soccer. Just might tape that game. Looks like a good drew. Good game to bet on adds might be on Romans. I say Canadian Nomads will pull a big win.Drew is no good for them.

Who the hell is the Punjabi Stallion?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah name or nationalaty matters none to Mr Base. Skill and ability to play as a team player is all it matters. Prancers need to go. If Base does come back he will bring few guys with bigger testies to be able to get stock. Even a cop from Richmond is wellcome on Bases side.
Winning is not easy but it's possible with proper balance.
Keepers that can not stop the ball need to pickup game of golf. Last NK game Park was bit faul smell if boys don't pick it up they will need a bigger fan.Big mouth piculo hart just will not cut it. Less rocking before the game.
Areas in need of repairs left D. Sweeper, Two front guys. Those four will be told to go and find a team to play on in div three. Out of shape no testioes big mouth does not cut it in Div 2. Working mans game played full out. Just like Romans an Nomads will do. Good old Canadian soccer. With Miso in the midle of the Park makes it a fun after noon. Mr Azzi needs easy money. Good luck to both sides. Cookie is wellcome on my side.

Last edited:

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah name or nationalaty matters none to Mr Base. Skill and ability to play as a team player is all it matters. Prancers need to go. If Base does come back he will bring few guys with bigger testies to be able to get stock. Even a cop from Richmond is wellcome on Bases side.
Winning is not easy but it's possible with proper balance.
Keepers that can not stop the ball need to pickup game of golf. Last NK game Park was bit faul smell if boys don't pick it up they will need a bigger fan.Big mouth piculo hart just will not cut it. Less rocking before the game.
Areas in need of repairs left D. Sweeper, Two front guys. Those four will be told to go and find a team to play on in div three. Out of shape no testioes big mouth does not cut it in Div 2. Working mans game played full out. Just like Romans an Nomads will do. Good old Canadian soccer. With Miso in the midle of the Park makes it a fun after noon. Mr Azzi needs easy money. Good luck to both sides. Cookie is wellcome on my side.

Don Cookie ?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don Cookie was a good player in his young age. Not so good as a golf player. All thee of his boys play good soccer.
Don party man like none others. Heck of a person when you get to know him.
But I like to watch Ante Up more than Bingers. Bingers lack bit of sand paper in their game. Ante Up is full of sand paper.
Good old Canadian soccer. Lets go get them after the game crack a beer. NK needs bit of that sand paper, many guys eat sardines.
Top floor of Bosa buildings must be rocking. Shangral top floor even more.
They know how to play ball but only showup for first half. Less dendruff balls and team can rock some clubs.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don Cookie was a good player in his young age. Not so good as a golf player. All thee of his boys play good soccer.
Don party man like none others. Heck of a person when you get to know him.
But I like to watch Ante Up more than Bingers. Bingers lack bit of sand paper in their game. Ante Up is full of sand paper.
Good old Canadian soccer. Lets go get them after the game crack a beer. NK needs bit of that sand paper, many guys eat sardines.
Top floor of Bosa buildings must be rocking. Shangral top floor even more.
They know how to play ball but only showup for first half. Less dendruff balls and team can rock some clubs.

Superb!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last knight Nk played on Van Teck turf. Both sides played nice clean soccer. At the end NK lost a game due to lack of numbers on Friday knight.
With only ten men the hole game Nk just did not have enough to tie the game. It was not due to lack of chances. Team head enough chances to do better. Keeping is area where NK has to find an improvment. With addition of two three guys club will stay in div two.
Heard it from Watcher that changes will be done next week. New Choo Train will take of from the home base.
Boys from west Van played attacking soccer with wide crosses got two lucky shots on a NK net.
Watching Div two and div three realy there is not much dif. Over all skill has improved in VMS but drive and one v one attacking lacks big times.
Rinos Furry and one othe club do attack one v one but not often enough rest of the clubs always pass back with borring results. Turn overs and it starts all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0