Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah... play dumb now...as if you were not saying that you were dominating other teams all over the field, that your keeper barely touch the ball, and that your players were scoring fantastic goals and were 300 aka warriors. Did not you compare the central midfielder of the Richmond Olympics to Xerxes and your captain to Leonidas?

So please spare me the bullshit. When you are winning you are all in your high horses and mock other teams, but when you lose you can not take it.
The same goes for Dezza. They like make fun of other teams names, but God forbid we call them Rhinos.

Now you are just making things up. Kind of like how you made up your own title of "Technical Director"

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be my guest, you can read...
Chronicles from the unstoppable Greencaps
"The opponents were a very physical and organized team. Their 6'6 striker, who was the image of the bald god guy in the movie 300, was determined to test the urban myths about the famous McQuirk fists as he went in late 3 times on the centre half. McQuirk to his credit did not react, and proceeded to upend said striker with a perfect sliding challenge on the breakaway. Xerxes eventually got booked due to his over-aggression and seemed to calm down then. Greencaps dominated from the outset."

As for the other comment, I thought that what was upsetting you was that your players were starting to come to our club and talk about the differences of the two (preferring ours), but I see that it is just matters of insecure ego.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
:)

It looks like soccercoach is the one getting upset now:).he seems more concerned about the greencaps website than concentrating on winning the league. Maybe you shouldnt take the greencaps site too seriously
I am just explaining where the 300 non-sense started.... It is going to be tough winning the league...

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
seriously - how does one ignore a thread because I don't want any more of this garbage coming up as new posts. SC and Cam Newton are cut from the same cloth - pretentious pricks who have done absolutely nothing. Didn't SC promise to not post any more?

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be my guest, you can read...
Chronicles from the unstoppable Greencaps
"The opponents were a very physical and organized team. Their 6'6 striker, who was the image of the bald god guy in the movie 300, was determined to test the urban myths about the famous McQuirk fists as he went in late 3 times on the centre half. McQuirk to his credit did not react, and proceeded to upend said striker with a perfect sliding challenge on the breakaway. Xerxes eventually got booked due to his over-aggression and seemed to calm down then. Greencaps dominated from the outset."

As for the other comment, I thought that what was upsetting you was that your players were starting to come to our club and talk about the differences of the two (preferring ours), but I see that it is just matters of insecure ego.

Hahaha oh dear soccer Coach, you obviously can't spot sarcasm and bullshit if it was flying in the front of your face so i'll help you out. See my comments in the (brackets)

The opponents were a very physical and organized team. Their 6'6 (probably more like 6'2) striker, who was the image of the bald god guy in the movie 300 (he was dark skinned and bald), was determined to test the urban myths (these urban myths don't exist outside of our team) about the famous (he's not actually famous) McQuirk (his name is McGuirk) fists (he has never punched a single person that I've ever seen) as he went in late 3 times on the centre half. McQuirk to his credit did not react, and proceeded to upend said striker with a perfect sliding challenge on the breakaway. Xerxes (not his real name as far as i am aware but maybe check with the Richmond Coach) eventually got booked due to his over-aggression and seemed to calm down then. Greencaps dominated from the outset (probably true)."

The fact that you have clearly studied out website intensely and couldn't spot that it's 90% exaggerated bullshit mostly for the benefit and enjoyment of our team members and friends makes me think you'd certainly be a barrel of laughs on the beer! (that was also sarcasm. I think you'd be a boring git)

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to help me out. I am actually going to help you. I am going to call you on your bull.. .
1) I would believe you if you would write the same when you lose. However, you do not. It is false humility.
2) You are trying to hide in sarcasm some thoughts and ideology that is not cool.

Just I hope that you think twice before your mock someone else when you write about a win, because you guys could not take when someone else writes about you losing. I do not think that it was cool that you compare a player to Xerxes, I assume that you now what means historically and how loaded is to refer to someone from this ancestry as Xerxes, no is cool that you refer to one of your players as the "Filipino Nanny".

In any case is water under the bridge. I enjoyed seeing the games with the Greencaps and certainly the posts spiced the games for me. Otherwise, I would have felt them a bit dull. I noticed that you discontinued your posts in various media after the first loss to Campo, so it kind of worked. Good luck in your future games

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=unravel

No need to help me out. I am actually going to help you. I am going to call you on your bull.. .
1) I would believe you if you would write the same when you lose. However, you do not. It is false humility.
2) You are trying to hide in sarcasm some thoughts and ideology that is not cool.

Just I hope that you think twice before your mock someone else when you write about a win, because you guys could not take when someone else writes about you losing. I do not think that it was cool that you compare a player to Xerxes, I assume that you now what means historically and how loaded is to refer to someone from this ancestry as Xerxes, no is cool that you refer to one of your players as the "Filipino Nanny".

In any case is water under the bridge. I enjoyed seeing the games with the Greencaps and certainly the posts spiced the games for me. Otherwise, I would have felt them a bit dull. I noticed that you discontinued your posts in various media after the first loss to Campo, so it kind of worked. Good luck in your future games

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cookie+from+your+own+dough

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money

Errr we call him the Filipino NANI you moron.... See below if you are still struggling.

This....
32415.jpg

Not this...
Filipino-nanny-playing-with-child.-Courtesy-of-Kia-Marin-and-Liam..jpg

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
and by the way, Farquea, are you going to share with us your "300 style" battle review of your game with Arya? At least with a bottom division 3 team you have the opportunity to honour that image. I am curious to see how 40 year olds manage to score two goals in your net.

Big E

Nov 8, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHA

Shaking in his sweats behind NorVan. Better bring your German Shephard!

Soccer Cooch watched his CUP Quarterfinal Prediction "QuarterFinal 4 (Strikers VS Campo Libre)" get busted up like -

7oxrHuJ.gif

With his excuses like:
"However, 5 injuries and 2 people on vacation meant that the team had to play with 10 men most of the game."

A reminder, in the words of a great football cooch:

"(hint: a team is not made of only 11 players)" - Soccer Coach to GN

The whole Campo Club.... falling to pieces in one long weekend :facepalm::finger::nailbiting:
I3lnCZS.gif

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh dear... Big E... you actually give me a good smile and laugh...
yes you are right...a team is made of more than 11 players (22 at minimum). we learned from our mistake. We should have had bigger roster for the three teams. Perhaps even only competed with two teams, but some of the guys really wanted to play and we did not expect to be seeded with Westside and Surrey on the first round. We were hoping for a lower Division 3 in the first round. Overall, it was a good learning experience for everyone in the club. We actually feel quite happy and look forward to competing in two or three leagues for the summer.

Big E

Nov 8, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh dear... Big E... you actually give me a good smile and laugh...
yes you are right...a team is made of more than 11 players (22 at minimum). we learned from our mistake. We should have had bigger roster for the three teams. Perhaps even only competed with two teams, but some of the guys really wanted to play and we did not expect to be seeded with Westside and Surrey on the first round. We were hoping for a lower Division 3 in the first round. Overall, it was a good learning experience for everyone in the club. We actually feel quite happy and look forward to competing in two or three leagues for the summer.
yypbm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0