Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, pretty lively stuff here on TTP.
I have to hand it to Regs for dreaming up this Campo Soccer Coach guy. Pure marketing genius.
Come clean Regs,, where did you get the idea for this guy? For a while there I thought he was real....

georgeybest7

Oct 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to hand it to Regs for dreaming up this Campo Soccer Coach guy. Pure marketing genius.
Come clean Regs,, where did you get the idea for this guy? For a while there I thought he was real....

He's a sports reporter or something along those lines.... now all his posts make sense. Heard he's just as arrogant in person.

Check out Mynor Campos (@profecampos): https://twitter.com/profecampos?s=09

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I wish that Reg did make up this
Ninconpoop but he is the coach of Campo

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Asked him if he was going to be at his game and if he is the coach so I know and he stopped responding :finger:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent result Farquea. Well done. After two dubious ties with Twin Arrows and Richmond, it seems that the men in Green are in full force again (subduing Astro and now bringing down the favourite). Would you mind to elaborate on the win? I saw the goal of Snipers under heavy rain. The high ball over the back line and some sort of confusion let the striker to get the ball and to have an easy goal. I could not stay, but I am glad that you won. This makes things interesting at the top.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo Atletico - Twin Arrows (Postponed)
Heavy rain through the weekend. Referee was on the fence about letting the game go on. Twin Arrows seemed to have only 8 or 9 players, so they pressed to have it postponed. They got lucky. A nice group of players. Look forward to the match.

18to18

Oct 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo Atletico - Twin Arrows (Postponed)
Heavy rain through the weekend. Referee was on the fence about letting the game go on. Twin Arrows seemed to have only 8 or 9 players, so they pressed to have it postponed. They got lucky. A nice group of players. Look forward to the match.

Can you please provide a match report on Mother Nature vs. Andy Livingston Turf? Thanks.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Holidays to all you and the best wishes to you and your loved ones in the new year.
I have been busy with work, I ams sorry to have ignored you Stringer. Now I am going to a place to enjoy sun, the ocean, the beach, and the company of the opposite gender. See you until next year,

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys,
I checked the score today and GN lost to the last place Twin Arrows!!! Any report on the game?
This makes the race to first place completely tight.
Warm greetings from a sunny place. I wish that I would not have to go back.

soccer8

Jan 19, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN lose there first game of the season which shows they can be beaten.this division 2a is very close anything could happen. North van v snipers should be interesting to see how snipers react after been beaten last week.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any dodgy-looking Malaysian blokes seen doing match commentary into their phones in Surrey on Friday night? ;) That result is mad. GN's first loss, Twin Arrows' first win.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Astro 3-6 (1-5 HT) Meraloma

Point Grey-Kitsilano derby! Oooooh arrrrrr!

One-way traffic during most of the first half. Tempers flared early in the second half and Astro had a player sent off for over-ambitious handbags.

Despite having the man-advantage, Meraloma conceded more than they scored in the second half. Understandably, Meraloma's urgency was fairly muted during the last 45 minutes.

Meraloma now three points ahead of Astro.

CQbj8C7U8AArXpr.jpg

CQbj-79UAAAeWEZ.jpg
any update on the most recent Kitsilano Clasico? since the week started with weird results Astro must have beaten Meraloma and Serbia Eagles should beat the men in green? any reports.

Twinarrows23

Dec 18, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twin arrows vs GN report.

The twin arrows came into this game after conceding last minute goals in Their previous two games and tieing both instead of two W's. The arrows started brightly and had 2 one on one chances which GN's goalie brilliantly saved. The goal was scored midway first half from a tip in off a shot. The referee also missed a clear penalty right before half time for the arrows. The second half got a little chippy and GN had a player sent off directly midway second half. GN did dominate posession in second half, however the arrows should have scored a few more goals off counter attacks, which GN's goalie denied. GN almost scored last minute but goal line heroics insured that arrows secured their first win of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0