Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheen 4-1 Sarajevo... Abandoned

Game report?

dashshervin????

Looks like no points were awarded.... How long do teams have to play before points can be awarded???

Yaletown 2 Wickham 1

A very beat up Wickham squad could not hold on to a one goal lead. No subs two or three playing injured, did not look like a lot of fun for these young guys.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheen 4-1 Sarajevo... Abandoned

Game report?

dashshervin????

we dominated most of position and we deserved the win....all sarejevo does is 3 passes then kick it up and hope eddy would some how put the ball in the net....the ref handed out 11 or 12 yellows but no red cards...after they fell behind 3 0 they started to fouling us almost every minute.....after we scored the 4th goal elvis tripped babak from behind and the ref called the game with 6 minutes left......now we just have to stay concentrated and not take any teams lightley and finish frist.....

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham versus MYB Panthers in 2C this Sunday.....

Hopefully Wickham has a few bodies back from injury and can give the Panthers a run. Would be a good game to watch if Panthers actually decide to play football.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Lies, concentrate on tomorrow as I'm going to add to my brace vs you guys from the first game!

Really though, good game last time. How about throwing in your PRO at half so we have a chance! :p

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joe's injured. Knee - out til after Christmas. I know all teams go through injuries, but our injured list this year has been nothing short of tragic. We're up to 32 signings just to keep pace with the guys going down. I guess that's what we get for having the average age of the team near the mid 30's :cool:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joe's injured. Knee - out til after Christmas. I know all teams go through injuries, but our injured list this year has been nothing short of tragic. We're up to 32 signings just to keep pace with the guys going down. I guess that's what we get for having the average age of the team near the mid 30's :cool:

And right down the middle of the park to boot :(

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Lies, concentrate on tomorrow as I'm going to add to my brace vs you guys from the first game!

Really though, good game last time. How about throwing in your PRO at half so we have a chance! :p

Just two short of a brace this time out... Lots of chances missed by both sides.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a game where you love to play in...fast, clean, attacking and with a good ref.

As TrueLies said, both teams had great chances.

Their target man was fast, strong and had good vision. Probably had an off game for his standards.
Your other forward was pretty good too.

It's funny, IMO you guys played better than us the first game but we won. This game, we played really strong and your team won!

Good luck with promo.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having played Polonia and NV in back to back weeks, have to say both teams have totally different styles/strengths. Personally I loved playing against NV - the pace and run n gun type of game was just plain fun to play. Lots of chances both ends and some strong skilled play. Polonia plays a much more structured/ defensive type of game. Very strong up the middle of the park, but don't have the dynamic creativity NV seems to have. Will be fun to see if the promo will come down to last game of the season.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having played Polonia and NV in back to back weeks, have to say both teams have totally different styles/strengths. Personally I loved playing against NV - the pace and run n gun type of game was just plain fun to play. Lots of chances both ends and some strong skilled play. Polonia plays a much more structured/ defensive type of game. Very strong up the middle of the park, but don't have the dynamic creativity NV seems to have. Will be fun to see if the promo will come down to last game of the season.

no i think the division is done with....myb and polonia both lost so 6 point gap and 4 games left.. ...but our division and 2b is a little more exciting .......

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Lies, why the hell is a 21 year old international striker playing in VMSL Div 2?

Is your avatar a clue?

he probably has a few friends that play on the team and his playing in a few games until he figures his situation out..i think he just got back from Jamaica...we also have a really good player which played with white caps and ubc (Navid Mashinchi) who is playing with us for a couple games because he was good friends with many of our guys...In fact his good friends with dever orgill.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dashervin, is navid signing back with UBC before the deadline so he can play in the Provincial A Cup with them?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we also have a really good player which played with white caps and ubc (Navid Mashinchi) who is playing with us for a couple games because he was good friends with many of our guys...In fact his good friends with dever orgill.

I heard from a very reliable source he was paid $200 a game to play for you guys. Time to tell the truth Dashervin, come out with it now, doostam. We won't judge you.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah he is ....but the funny thing is ubc cant play past the semi finals ....their coach just makes them play in the provincial just to get them in shape for the next season...once their in the semis they pull everybody out and let the second team play and they loose.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard from a very reliable source he was paid $200 a game to play for you guys. Time to tell the truth Dashervin, come out with it now, doostam. We won't judge you.

lol ur sources are letting you down bro. im telling you the truth his not getting paid to play...he and most of our guys are really good friends and when his season ends he joins our team, same thing happened last year.......in the summer also we always play together from nations cup to Vancouver international soccer festival...and trust me he dosent get paid for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0