Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty

Nov 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahaha paying teams off? thats a good one you stupid c*nt.
did we pay you guys too when we beat your ass?

I agree with you that we've been inconsistent but thats cause its a new team with new players in a rebuilding stage but then again that speaks volumes about how shite everyone else is if we are in first place so yes it quite possibly may be the weakest division :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH we're paying teams off? you're a funny guy. Very funny

you beat us 1-0 on a sh*t deflection goal. i thought it was honestly a boring game from both sides, not a lot of offense at either end, could have easily ended in a tie.... maybe you guys weren't moving well with all those mittens, tights and neck warmers on?

I hope you improve your team for next year, else you will be mucking it out for relegation.

yes, div 2B has been easier than 2A was last year.

ugh

Jan 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
the mittens, tights and neck warmers is such a horrible joke, dumb farmers never seem ppl where em before?.. and GN completely dominated the whole game, the young players are class for them

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 2 Panthers 2 in 2C.....Not a great game with a marginal ref.

NV Campobasso wins 2C with 2 games to go. There might be a few drinks to celebrate tonight. On to the cup(s).

Congrats on back to back promotion seasons! Good luck next year!

Capps

Aug 29, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
the mittens, tights and neck warmers is such a horrible joke, dumb farmers never seem ppl where em before?.. and GN completely dominated the whole game, the young players are class for them
Mitts and neck warmers are no joke, this is a men's league in a mans game, GN got the best of Ladner this year and that is why they are getting promoted, we are on a collision course for a round of 16 match in the cup, provided they can get past Sarjevo, and we will see who the real joke is. As far as GN next year, I predict that they will not be able to keep there heads straight and slip back faster than they went up

'Rza' Ruddock

Aug 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guys,

Check out these two goals we scored in our Division 3 team. We're a new team whose majority of players have joined this year, and we are hoping to get promoted to Division 2. Let me know what you think.

Nice goals although technically the first goal was not a volley. A volley is when the ball has not bounced since being touched by the previous player.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys should send this video in to some scouts. With all the press these goals are getting, all the posts that have been made, your player would easily get noticed as no one in the VMSL has ever scored a nice goal.

danny_agger5

Sep 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand why you have to be such a hater. Why would you actually take time out of your otherwise busy day to rag on a couple of amateur goals from division three?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand why you have to be such a hater. Why would you actually take time out of your otherwise busy day to rag on a couple of amateur goals from division three?

I think the answer to your question is somewhere in the question you asked me.

Look close!

baback

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're just trying to promote the league and the site, there's no need for sarcastic comments. If you don't like it, then don't comment please.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be a dork.
danny_agger5....you just got p'owned

Take The Piss Out of the guy in the second row was a catch phrase of this site for many years. Gurps means no harm but is having fun.

....From Wikipedia: Taking the piss:To take the piss is an expression meaning to mock, tease, ridicule, or scoff.[1] Take the Mickey (Mickey Bliss, Cockney rhyming slang) is a euphemistic way of conveying this expression where the word "piss" may be vulgar. This is most widely used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.{insert edit by Bonefish here..}; and on this website so aptly named TakeThePiss.com

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Probably for the same reason you took time out of your otherwise busy day posting two goals from Division Three?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

cupcake

Jan 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice goals - especially the second one (the first one was allowed by an awful defensive effort).

If your team is strong enough for div 2, I'm sure you'll get the promotion very quickly. Div 3 is relatively weak.

whyFC

Feb 6, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know what happened in the Div 2 cup matches that were marked as incomplete?

Gastown FC 2-1 Incomplete PCOV Europa
Douglas Park Rangers 1-2 Incomplete Norvan Saints ‘A’
Rino’s Fury 1-1 Incomplete The Greens FC ‘A’

There were other matches that went to extra time and pk's, so pretty sure there isn't a second leg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0