Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter - November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Division 2 Results & Banter, November 2004

What's the deal with the small scope of teams being represented in the Div2 forum? Are there some catatonic lurkers out there or do we that post, need to spread the word?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos 1 Kosovo Sandbag 0
We are better, prettier and we beat them while our entire team was drunk. Judging by their sad ass Jerseys and socks none of them has a computer, so I won't slag em' too much.
Richmond United we are ready for you.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ravens/Alemania ABD game - interesting report :eek:

From what I gather there was a fight? Something bad happened? Either way, zero points for both teams seems about right ;)

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic Report

Good wins for both our A and B sides. Now if we could only buy a win for our C squad!!!!!!!!!!

Bombastic A 3
Nomads 0

After a very unfortunate start to the season 0-2 with blown leads in both matches the A boys are starting to gell. At the beginning of the year I said if we could win the matches "we should" and not just the tough ones then we would pressure fo the top spot. Don't get me wrong....Bingers are well ahead but we are only getting to the mid-season point. Nomads did not look that great but I never find they do. Never the less the last few seasons they just get the job done and beat some good teams. NOT THIS WEEKEND THOUGH!! Solid win. With the score 2-0 in the second half they did come close after knocking it off the bar then the post. It could have been different should it have gone in but other than that they did not look like scoring.

Bombastic B 3
City FC Rangers B 0

Long and short our back line was too tough to beat. It all starts with your back line and we built from there. Missing our top striker we just played a strong solid game giving up only 1 or 2 scoring opportunites all game and taking advantage of our opportunites.
1-0 at half on a nice goal from a far post cross. What sunk the match was two goals in 5 minutes at around the 65 minute mark of the second half you could see City FC were ready to go home.

Fun in the sun, beer and solid victories!!!!!!!!! Can't ask for more than that. :knvb:

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
champ 3 - yale 4

Yaletown is a good team, their play does not reflect their record. I found that they did not create many scoring opportunities but they can finish opportunities when presented. They were good at breaking down our defense as three of their goals were open netters. Their centre mid and right mid had strong games.

As for us, we could have done better.

(#9)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos,

Let me ask you a question, when coming up with a nickname for your team did you poll all the elementary schools in your area to see what they thought ??

You better be ready because we are going to hop hop hop all over you !!

Cheers, startingshitemackers.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yaletown is not a good team.
I have not seen them play.
Champlain Heights is also not a good team.

Thankfully...

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
Socceroos,

Let me ask you a question, when coming up with a nickname for your team did you poll all the elementary schools in your area to see what they thought ??

You better be ready because we are going to hop hop hop all over you !!

Cheers, startingshitemackers.

Hello Mackers
Heard about the people in the glass house? What the f.ck does Mackers stand for. Maccaroni cheese? Cheesy knob? or Mac Donalds...like your favorite restaurant...or are you just one of them pale, freckeled ,british retards. Try and Google "Socceroos" and all will be revealed.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos,

What, i'm supposed to be impressed because you guys are named after the Aussie team, nope sorry, it still sounds like the name of a team from house league soccer when I was 5 years old. Regardless, we're still going to kick your SOCCEROO ass !!

Cheers, mackers.

PS. mackers stands for the guy whose going to wreak havoc on your forwards this weekend !!

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just when i thought that mrs. goodtimes was the dirtiest btich in vancouver, we had a game vs. allemania. actually, if you read goodtime's critique of our team, and replace ravens with allemania, that's exactly my critique of allemania. my good friend mr. sanchez summed the game up nicely. i agree 100% that the refs need to take control of the games. our game was very physical, and there could have been easily 4-5 yellow cards handed out. but the only card he gave was to our defender who complained to him. our sideline didn't help by ragging on the ref, but it's pretty frustrating when he won't take his whistle out of his ass. i've had him many times as a ref before, and he's always been good. (can't remember his name)he must have bought some crack off of one of us before the game. allemania was definetly the cheapest team we have played all year, but i think it has a lot to do with the history between our teams. as for champlain's keeper, we also outplayed you badly. with the exception of 10 mins before half when our defense had brain cramps and 5 after half, we carried the play of the game. but to say that only one team in this league has outplayed you is obviously a joke. when you can't string 3 passes together along the pitch, i find it hard to believe that you could say you haven't been outplayed by anyone. look at your record and some of the beatings you took, and think about how stupid you sound.

oh, and socceroos is a gay name. it's even gayer that it's actually a name of a "pro" team in aussie land, if there really is "pro" soccer in australia. in definite need of some bukkake.... :eek:

"Rza" Ruddock

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:

Thankfully...

Genius. A fantastially creative post. I look forward to hearing more intelligent comments from you in the future - not too many though, as it must be a struggle to type using the dick on your forehead.

Wankfully.....

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh, and socceroos is a gay name. it's even gayer that it's actually a name of a "pro" team in aussie land, if there really is "pro" soccer in australia. in definite need of some bukkake.... :eek:[/QUOTE]

Well you should know a lot about gays, as soon as you were raised by two fathers. They are not just best buddies like they have been telling you all your pathetic life.
As far as mackers is concerned, why not invite him over to your house for a bit of touch and tell. He seems to be stuck on his childhood memories.
Hey mackers, please wash your hands before next weeks game.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bukkakemon said:
oh, and socceroos is a gay name. it's even gayer that it's actually a name of a "pro" team in aussie land, if there really is "pro" soccer in australia. in definite need of some bukkake....
Socceroos said:
Well you should know a lot about gays, as soon as you were raised by two fathers.
November always seems to bring out the best in TTP. :rolleyes:

Then again, what the hell would a German know?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then again, what the hell would a German know.

Bist du auch ein bischen Schwul? Ruf doch mal bei mackers an ,der hat gerade seine hand in "Bekacktes" hose.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Smart Coach says:

Richmond United 'B' 5 - 0 Socceroos

and that's if the Socceroos play well. Their right back is slow like a tortoise.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, alright I didn't want to start some sexual slagging posts, just wanted some friendly piss-taking before our match on the weekend.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:

Thankfully...

I have seen Champlain Heights play, and they would be a good team if there was a Div. 3 they could play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0