Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 VMSL Div 3 2010 - 2011 Banter, Results, and Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza as you know I do play and and do put lyrics together. I have no Interast in Caps. Their shirt and logo not for me. Afull agley.
Here is the song.
Seaon is here here we go.
Kick the darn ball away from the net.
Here they come hold on Holy swet.
It's only three that's not bad.
Look at TFC I feal sad.
Swing the baner up and free.
TFC is comming it is cheely.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza as you know I do play and and do put lyrics together. I have no Interast in Caps. Their shirt and logo not for me. Afull agley.
Here is the song.
Seaon is here here we go.
Kick the darn ball away from the net.
Here they come hold on Holy swet.
It's only three that's not bad.
Look at TFC I feal sad.
Swing the baner up and free.
TFC is comming it is cheely.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.......

-With Mr Base's mis-spelling....

-The readers heads are a swelling...

-Reg's, a lawsuit may be neeeeeeeeeeeeeear...

-KNVB whats your addresss........ I owe u some Beeeeeeeeeeeer.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polsa democracy is a fine thing in this land. One can have feelings with out a probe. It not for all only my opnion. One has to be free to state his opinon or there is no freedom. All the best to you even if I hear always you negative view of life. We have sent more players to Caps than you will ever know. All it is just a soccer talk no more. I do have season tickets for Caps how about you. Most likley not. Cheers Mary Christmas and a Happy Ney year.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polsa democracy is a fine thing in this land. One can have feelings with out a probe. It not for all only my opnion. One has to be free to state his opinon or there is no freedom. All the best to you even if I hear always you negative view of life. We have sent more players to Caps than you will ever know. All it is just a soccer talk no more. I do have season tickets for Caps how about you. Most likley not. Cheers Mary Christmas and a Happy Ney year.

I am democracy. You sir, are abuse of the system!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

P.s thx for introducing the rest of the world to something stupider than a polska. In hockey terms, we appreciate the deflection.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

You want respect? Next time use spell check before you quote me!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Bari want to do better in Div three after Christmas. I wached the boys play indoor. Skill is still there. Passing is still there. Second half fifteen to go becomes the factor of life.
It was fun to see all the East side and Burnaby boys play together. Big Nick still keaps on scorring. X Cap magic was fun to watch.
To all all the best for CHISTMAS and NEW YEAR.
It is way more fun indoor than playing in that cold out doors.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska how is this. On the south side of the Park sits a yellow house. All we need to find out who baby sits. Cheers Marrey Christmas and a happy New Year.
As you can see I always stay possitive and on the right side of the fance.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska how is this. On the south side of the Park sits a yellow house. All we need to find out who baby sits. Cheers Marrey Christmas and a happy New Year.
As you can see I always stay possitive and on the right side of the fance.

...damned cheap decoder ring's broken again.

Not last place, but should be better. Lost our last game before the break 2-1 to the really young punks on 13th Legion on a badly deflected shot that went in off one of our defenders. Overall they were better to play against this time, but there really are some clueless and classless fcuks on that squad.

Opening the new year (if we get to play) in the mud pit against CYA.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After yesterday's 13-4 loss, FC Turkistan has now given up 120 goals in 14 games.........well done, boys. This should most certainly be a record by the end of the season.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, they scored 4 goals. Sometimes in that kind of situation, that's enough to be worth celebrating just by itself...

Moral victories and all that.

ps - no game for us this weekend; too much mud and not enough playable pitch...

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LAKECITY!!!!

thank you, thank you.

i guess it took us 16 games to figure it out but our defense was rock solid, turns out if you don't give teams breakaways all game, they can't score.

ff players might disagree, but we out-chanced them, hitting 2 posts, one with 5 minutes left. they were lucky to even get the single point.

...campo owes us beers!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raul:

Okay, guess we saw a very different Lake City this afternoon, then...

Yes, they only had 10 players for the whole game. Yes, they squandered 2 penalties. Final was 5-2 to Celtic, though, with their keeper being the busiest man on the field, albeit with an awful lot of help from the woodwork. Your #25 sure falls down a lot, too.

This followed Wednesday night's 2-0 win over Cosmos, and last weekend's 2-1 squeaker loss to Pacifica. The lads are starting to play much better football, even with the number of borrowed masters' players we have been putting on the field to supplement their numbers.

No danger of promotion, but for an experiment with a new team, not too bad.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haven't gotten the game review from the guys yet, but 2 penalties missed? ouch.

not sure who was there for us but our road line-up is always weaker than our friday night roster, a few guys missing and we just don't have the depth to make it up.

looking forward to the cup now, looks like we both have very win-able matchups!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, not "missed;" "squandered." The first one was skied over the net by at least a couple of metres, and the second one was telegraphed right where I was already falling down in slow motion.

Cup time could go reasonably well for us if we are able to drag all our missing idjits back off their snowboards; if not, our remaining young guns are in for a tough time.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CYA took the soft way out; 1-0 default win for us. They only had 3 guys show up at Livingstone, so Hagi didn't get to perform his magic show in the middle of the park. Split our guys up and had a good intra-squad game for kind of a footnote to a bit of a rollercoaster of an inaugural season. In the meantime, we'll be looking for a suitable summer league for the young yobbos. Any reasonable suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0