Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - November 2004

Admin Edit: This thread is a continuation from last month's banter located here:

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6791

=========================

Notcher,

That's class buddy, congrats on posting after a thrashing like that, can't say the same for Stranger though ;)

Enough chit-chat about last weekend, let's get it started again for this weekend, here are my predictions:

RUFC LOTS - NOT VERY MANY IFC Zawisza

Rino C 1 - 3 Club I -Club I's A team play Sunday so this will help them beat an over-achieving Rino side.

Kosova 0 - 3 Sikh Temple -Temple make it two in a row against Kosova who can't field a decent team on Saturdays.

Surrey United 2 - 1 WFC Rangers -Rangers are still reeling from their demoralizing defeat a week prior.

Socceroos 1 - 2 Croatia -'roos will suffer their 4th loss in a row at the hands of another struggling team, but Croatia have Georgie who scores twice.

There you go...I want to hear from Belfast as he makes some pretty accurate predictions..??

Cheers, mackers.

PS. Shasta, by the way, you had a terrible day last Saturday, not only did you shank every shot you took against us but you let 5 past you in the A game playing defense...OUCH :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers said:
PS. Shasta, by the way, you had a terrible day last Saturday, not only did you shank every shot you took against us but you let 5 past you in the A game playing defense...OUCH
Actually, I think you've got Shasta confused with me. :eek:

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers, Mackers, Mackers.

Are these your actual predictions or just your fantasies? Both Westside teams losing in the same week? That's about as likely as you going the weekend without a Big Mac. I mean, that is why they call you MACkers, right?

It should be known that RUFC's win last week, and good performance thus far have had little to do with Mr. Mackers. In fact, they would likely not have dropped 6 points to date had he not be in the squad.

If you want to talk about overachieving then let's put the focus on you. The fact that you can run the length of the field once with all that weight holding you down is an overachievement. Hell, the fact that you can roll out of bed in the morning is a miracle in itself.

If Div. 2 is boring you so much, then maybe you RUFC punks need to put together a better 'A' team that can actually get into Premier so your has-beens such as yourself can play Div. 1 CAT.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach said:
Mackers, Mackers, Mackers.

Are these your actual predictions or just your fantasies? Both Westside teams losing in the same week? That's about as likely as you going the weekend without a Big Mac. I mean, that is why they call you MACkers, right?

It should be known that RUFC's win last week, and good performance thus far have had little to do with Mr. Mackers. In fact, they would likely not have dropped 6 points to date had he not be in the squad.

If you want to talk about overachieving then let's put the focus on you. The fact that you can run the length of the field once with all that weight holding you down is an overachievement. Hell, the fact that you can roll out of bed in the morning is a miracle in itself.

If Div. 2 is boring you so much, then maybe you RUFC punks need to put together a better 'A' team that can actually get into Premier so your has-beens such as yourself can play Div. 1 CAT.

I am not a big fan of any of the posts Smart Coach has thrown out there,but this one was pretty intense.
He is making fun of your fat belly,you shouldn't have to take this,go and get him,Mackers.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smart Coach,

Wow oldtimer. That's some bold thrash talk coming from a team that was totally and completely demoralized on saturday. You were licked. Plain and simple. The fact that you focus on Mackers' weight for you ammo shows how little you have to work with. You should honestly just walk away from this one. But I think I'm starting to figure this one out. You see, when Macker's schooled your entire left wing all day , even setting up one of our MANY pretty goals, you must have been touching your toes in anticipation of getting f**cked in the rear. Cause Smart Coach, that's what us RUFC punks did. And if memory serves me correctly, we did it well.
In other news regarding you and your illustrious club, Mackers predictions can't be that far off. I mean what team can rally after a loss like yours. Thanks for the three points my friend.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach,

Some good valid points you made and hard to argue with you especially about getting out of bed in the morning, it's definitely a struggle what with being so fat and all. I'd have to say though that if I am over-acheiving, as you put it, what does that make the lads I was playing against on Saturday, what an absolute piss-take against them hey, nice one, i'll have to use that when we hammer Rino C next. I understand the frustration you must be going through after a sh*t-kicking like that but please try to come up with something more original than me being over-weight, trust me it has been used before :D

Cheers, fatmackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach,

Oh, by the way, you're so quick to slag my predictions, let's see what you have to offer :rolleyes:

Cheers, fatmackers.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Division 2 CAT Results & Banter - November 2004

mackers said:
Notcher,

That's class buddy, congrats on posting after a thrashing like that, can't say the same for Stranger though ;)

Easy Mackdaddy let the Stranger compose himself after losing what should of been a much better result. We simply fell apart in the second half. You guys did a good job to come back the way you did but don't think we are crying over it. I'll make a bold prediction that we will not lose this weekend if the game is on. The Rangers will come out stronger than ever after last weeks disaster. :knvb:

"Stranger things have happened"

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group A is full of great slagging!!! Group B seems to be quiet. Here's my predicions for Group B

Bomb B 2
Bomb C 0
Although the other teams seem to be giving C a beating they will play hard with something to prove but will not quite get it done.

City FC 0
Norvan SC B 4 or 2
Score depends if NSC will have supporting Div 1 cast. Never the less a win.

IFC Afghanistan 2
Lobbans B 4
Well played loss last week to Bomb B and will bounce back with victory this week

Croatia SC UTD 2
Wickham FC B 2
This is the week Wickham can't quite get it done

Nomads B 1
Indo Akal FC C 3
With supporting cast Indo get it done over a week Nomads squad.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
SmartCoach,

Oh, by the way, you're so quick to slag my predictions, let's see what you have to offer :rolleyes:

Cheers, fatmackers.

mackers the prophet,

SmartCoach says on any given day the soccer gods can will any team to beat any other.

While I can't match your pomposity in making predictions of outcomes, I can say there's a 50% chance of half the games being cancelled due to the weather.

cheers,
SmartCoach

p.s. We still did not get an answer on your "A" team making it to Premier

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Group A is full of great slagging!!! Group B seems to be quiet. Here's my predicions for Group B

Bomb B 2
Bomb C 0
Although the other teams seem to be giving C a beating they will play hard with something to prove but will not quite get it done.

City FC 0
Norvan SC B 4 or 2
Score depends if NSC will have supporting Div 1 cast. Never the less a win.

IFC Afghanistan 2
Lobbans B 4
Well played loss last week to Bomb B and will bounce back with victory this week

Croatia SC UTD 2
Wickham FC B 2
This is the week Wickham can't quite get it done

Nomads B 1
Indo Akal FC C 3
With supporting cast Indo get it done over a week Nomads squad.

The reason that Group B has been so quiet is because everyone is still in shock that they've not been placed in Div 3 this season. You lot are just lucky that there's no cross-over play because even the Socceroos could beat the best of you.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach said:
. You lot are just lucky that there's no cross-over play because even the Socceroos could beat the best of you.

You can say that again. I drink to that.
Prost

I also predict a lot of cancellations. Memorial is a mess and I wouldn't be surprised if they closed it for the year.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Mackers asked for it, my predictions for the weekend. RUFC 3 IFC Zawizsa 1
Sikh 2 Kosova 1, Rino 2 Club I 2, Croatia 2 Roo's 1( if not abandoned again), Surrey 1 Rangers 1,

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach said:
The reason that Group B has been so quiet is because everyone is still in shock that they've not been placed in Div 3 this season. You lot are just lucky that there's no cross-over play because even the Socceroos could beat the best of you.

When comparing the two groups as a whole I would have to say you are correct that A is stronger. When comparing the Top 4 in each grouping then the picture is very different.

Wickham, City FC and Lobbans are all quality sides but Norvan SC is actually probaly one of the best but just doesn't get all their players out each week.

Bombastic B has one of the most solid back lines I have played with and when we have our top strikers we can beat almost anyone.

As for the Socceroos..the would have trouble finnishing 5th in any grouping. :bronco:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger,

Good luck this weekend, you'll need it :eek:

SmartCoach,

No predictions, no answer on our A team, sorry !

Belfast,

Nice work but think we are do for another shut-out. Thank the wife again for the Advil and the walk to the parking lot Saturday night :eek:

Socceroos,

I know your game will most likely be cxl'd but any thoughts on my predictions for you lot on Sunday ?

Cheers, mackers.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:

Socceroos,

I know your game will most likely be cxl'd but any thoughts on my predictions for you lot on Sunday ?

Cheers, mackers.

Well, if we don't get canceled,which we will, I predict a 4:1 win for the mighty Socceroos.
3 of our better players are back from injury and should make us a stronger team. As far as Georgie s Best is concerned....we beat you each time we play,Summer and Winter. I remember last year in the West Coast Summer League you couldn't beat us with 13 subs on the side line.
I scored my last 2 goals in the VMSL against one of your sad teams...and that says a lot as I was only on the field for 15 minutes, and I played defence. Why do you have 2 loosing teams in the same group? I am sure if either one of your 2 teams would be in the A group,they would be hard pressed to beat Kosowurst.
Have a nice Day

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Memorial NW is closed. Does anyone want to play an exhibition game on Saturday?
Apparently it will be sunny.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
As far as Georgie s Best is concerned....we beat you each time we play,Summer and Winter. I remember last year in the West Coast Summer League you couldn't beat us with 13 subs on the side line.
I scored my last 2 goals in the VMSL against one of your sad teams...and that says a lot as I was only on the field for 15 minutes, and I played defence. Why do you have 2 loosing teams in the same group? I am sure if either one of your 2 teams would be in the A group,they would be hard pressed to beat Kosowurst.
Have a nice Day

My Socceroo Friend. Get all your facts straight and stop bragging about beating our weekest side. The summer side(s) you beat have been made up of primarily 60% C team players and pick up players. Our top players play in a different summer league. Not much to brag about my friend. Oh and in the regular season....once again a C team. Our club has a C team to develope players and so our club can promise players of all levels a game at the weekend.

As for 3 losing squads

Bombastic A has a winning record of 6 - 4 sitting 3rd in their Division.
Bombastic B has a winning record of 7-2-2 sitting 2nd in there Division
Bombastic C's record fit's your description.

Socceroos..3-1-5. Probably due to just bad luck.

:confused:

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mackers , since the vmsl website has our game as postponed, I feel the time is right to say that I felt, that this was the weekend I was going to light it up, I had a feeling that the boots had 2 goals in them, just my luck, so much for the luck of the Irish, hopefully they can hold out until the new year. Then again I will light it up at Dmans party, lets hope my dancing shoes have 2 dances left, after the nightmare last weekend. cheers , see tomorrow night.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try switching your boots with your dancing shoes. I've seen some of your moves on the dance floor. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0