Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] NotSoccerRelatedMostlyBSThread, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkocirjak

Nov 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Rob it is clear. He needs hep from upper powers. The balance is off. The facter is far to many funny lines. None the less. There is going to be one hell of a game on sunday night 7pm HNK Vatreni vs Sighmaster. Also Sarajevo vs NK should be one hell of a game. I know it is far for you to come out. Soon we will see Marky playing. It also should be fan to watch. I hope that Jake is going to be like his dad.I have a little one. They might be playing together. I would love to see Marky coach them with Tony T. Boys are all about the sme age. Roby Ruk is already coachinfg future Cro team.
There is many young guys future should look good. And Zak should be able to retire infew years. He still drinking after that game. It is wonderfull to see Adrian back in red white and blue.You should see Stjepan Uremovic play. He is already better than his dad.

Posro ti se bog u invalidska kolica. Tolko si glup da, kad bi sam trčao, stigo bi treći. translated Base is so stupid that when he ran alone, he came third.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here you go again with your farmer opinions. God bless you we have to forgive coka boy. Just keap on marching. We need lots of dum boys. You must be a guard up at the drum. It srincks in the evenings. Are you the wenter. Or just a farm heand.
Come out and watch the game bring your ma we can talk. It will be a dam good game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough is enough.

This site requires posting in English.

Consider that your first and final warning DarkoCirjak.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs I do agree I can not spell like forner any more. When you get treated by the league as one you respond back the same way. I will try to be more Canadian imigrant from here on.
I did see HNK kick some but tonight even though Singnmaster did add few youngsters to help out older Cro. Things could heat up if Sarajevo kicks but tomorrow. The song goes once one head honda pump. But the fisherman took it. It take a pro to know.
Go Salov go. Come out and support the tubs and the boys.
Was there a pump blue siting under the stair who new.Cheers boys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
HNK win last i saw it was 2 zip with ease. Could have changed when I left. It was to dam cold. Did not dress warm to stay on the side lines.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty you just watch for bats or things like that be smart. Keap it low. They have got nothing to lose. You boys do. Best of luck tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0