Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] NotSoccerRelatedMostlyBSThread, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

You wish I was gay....Since I'm straight, I guess you're just gonna have to settle for taking it in the ass from Mr. Base. Word on the street is thats the going rate he's charging you for providing your sorry assed team with players.

As for you Mr. Base, you make no ****ing sense. Speaka da english you crazy, retarded crackhead.:knvb::knvb::wa::wa:

guess what? your posts are as annoying as those of mr base. Get a job and get the fuk off the streets goof

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Im not gay and no i do not play for the roos nor am i affiliated with mr base.. think out side the box for once

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Im not gay and no i do not play for the roos nor am i affiliated with mr base.. think out side the box for once

Hey dumbass, I have a full-time desk job. I probably make more in a week than you do all month. If you don't like the posts go somewhere else you snivelling bitch. If you ever called me a goof to my face and I'll **** you up. What team do you play for?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey dumbass, I have a full-time desk job. I probably make more in a week than you do all month. If you don't like the posts go somewhere else you snivelling bitch. If you ever called me a goof to my face and I'll **** you up. What team do you play for?

What does you having a full time desk job and making more in a week than Polska makes in a month have to do with anything? ~confused ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think he was inferring you need to get a job because you mentioned something about "word on the streets"

Pisstaking 101, it's elementary...If you don't like it maybe you should "go somewhere else"...or at least come up with something better than "I make more in a week than you do in a month" or uttering threats of physical violence. :rolleyes:

~weaksauce

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think he was inferring you need to get a job because you mentioned something about "word on the streets"

Pisstaking 101, it's elementary...If you don't like it maybe you should "go somewhere else"...or at least come up with something better than "I make more in a week than you do in a month" or uttering threats of physical violence. :rolleyes:

~weaksauce

Yeah, that comment may have been a little excessive.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

thx for making me spray coffee all over my new imac you asshole

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

~weaksauce

good eye JBN:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When they die do the rize the question is? Stick to you selling. Dan needs lots of nuts and you non Christian ball of twang spit. Need to grow up.
Talk about soccer or go to hockey page. Cacca loves guys like you. The word is A-----------------a sad case of Ctoatian back ground.
Say your prair and shake your head. NK will have tough game this week. HNK also. wins will be very important.

darkocirjak

Nov 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
poor my base. can't handle a little criticism. whah whah whah Mrtva ti se mayka u grobu prevrnula kad bi videla kakvog sina ye rodila! Zalim tvoju majku.

They teach it all at the Hrvatski Kulturni Centar. So Jebem ti sonse Mr Base.

darkocirjak

Nov 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thats not what your ma thinks. You are bit backwards. Atleast be polite a call a guy
somthing nice forget peder. Thats for sheep hearders.
your gum boots must be gettinf full from all your negative discharge. Ukiy comes from your area he is a good guy. Whats up with you. You do need a tutch of christ but you might call it gay. Looks like you never went to sunday school. Moputh organ class most have been your area. Dinamo first place. Cheers deep dow you are a good guy. You just do not know how to bring that side out. Play some soccer and learn team sport.It is not I it is us.

Ne postoyi veche sranye nego ti

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is no good in you young man. Sad case of pesent in Canada that call him sell Croatian even with Canadian birth sertificat. You are Canadian not a Croat. Croats are guys over there only us guys born there are Croats. You got to love a maple leaf it is the best. Lets lunies like you to live here. Faul mouth is the only way for you. Try going to church and spend bit of time with normal guys. Help needy kuids. Clipping is a dengerous field to be in. Come out and watch Nk this weeken i will be there. Come out and watch Serbs play on friday. That is what a community is all about. It is not only about you and I. All thats what this land gives you. Give Johny a call and see how he is doing. Say Hi.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im bringin my bee bee gun!

What tree will you be in this sunday Mr.base and why dont you come and say Hi to some of the boys?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DarkoCirjak and Mr. Base,

I do have respect for older people (Mr. Base) so i will not swear. But will you please stop your bickering. Your both embarassing the Croatian Community with all this useless posting.

So please stop.

Thanks

darkocirjak

Nov 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
DarkoCirjak and Mr. Base,

I do have respect for older people (Mr. Base) so i will not swear. But will you please stop your bickering. Your both embarassing the Croatian Community with all this useless posting.

So please stop.

Thanks

How many people have posted how retarded Mr base is? it's a common theme. he truly is a Retardirana seljačino. this website is ttp, not let's make up stuff and be stupid. I can stop, it's easy. Mr pizda base, no chance because he is too stupid. Samo da te pogledam, odma mi se povracha. The guy at the centre knows all the dirty swear words.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many people have posted how retarded Mr base is? it's a common theme. he truly is a Retardirana seljačino. this website is ttp, not let's make up stuff and be stupid. I can stop, it's easy. Mr pizda base, no chance because he is too stupid. Samo da te pogledam, odma mi se povracha. The guy at the centre knows all the dirty swear words.

Darko with all due respect you guys are egging each other on and it is starting to get boring it is TTP and remember what that means.

Let it go I agree with BJB.

Budi dobar decko! I budi bolji covjek!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Rob it is clear. He needs hep from upper powers. The balance is off. The facter is far to many funny lines. None the less. There is going to be one hell of a game on sunday night 7pm HNK Vatreni vs Sighmaster. Also Sarajevo vs NK should be one hell of a game. I know it is far for you to come out. Soon we will see Marky playing. It also should be fan to watch. I hope that Jake is going to be like his dad.I have a little one. They might be playing together. I would love to see Marky coach them with Tony T. Boys are all about the sme age. Roby Ruk is already coachinfg future Cro team.
There is many young guys future should look good. And Zak should be able to retire infew years. He still drinking after that game. It is wonderfull to see Adrian back in red white and blue.You should see Stjepan Uremovic play. He is already better than his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0