Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
SB, Whack and SKing:

Question. I just learned that you rpark is grass not field turf (my assumption error). How will it hold up to the rain this week?

We're hoping that the rain let's up for the week but if the past couple of days is any indication - it may be closed. Wait and see.....

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone needs to relax, yes we only won 1-0 but we did win. We were missing a lot of guys and it was mucky field and we just couldnt finish. I didnt think the other team was as bad as you guys are making it out to be. We will be right back on track this friday night if the game is on. Everyone can keep talking shite on here because talking doesnt win you games. We may come on here and talk a bit much sometimes but we back it up on the field. So until we lose (which we wont) everyone needs to relax on the hating.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
...................................Prediction...................................

Mickey D's win the rematch to hand SPH yet another loss. (They will have others by then)

The day your favorite restaurant beats us, is the day you lose your virginity.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Everyone needs to relax, yes we only won 1-0 but we did win. We were missing a lot of guys and it was mucky field and we just couldnt finish. I didnt think the other team was as bad as you guys are making it out to be. We will be right back on track this friday night if the game is on. Everyone can keep talking shite on here because talking doesnt win you games. We may come on here and talk a bit much sometimes but we back it up on the field. So until we lose (which we wont) everyone needs to relax on the hating.
You know what If it will shut every one up ....then we all think SPH are super fanstastic and the little CHOOOO CHOOOO Train Team that could is really super unbelievable and no one is going to beat either of you all season long. Leave it alone now.

If it's isn't NK one week it is frickin SPH the next. Tthey won 1-0. It was fun to smack it to em for a while but it's getting old now. Why don't you start pissing up anothe TTP Tree.....and SPH guys stop replying.

Now that should get you pissign on ME and BFC and off that boring f-up of a shamless loss.....I mean marginal win over Mickey D's;) :eek: :rolleyes:

hawkeye

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
You know what If it will shut every one up ....then we all think SPH are super fanstastic and the little CHOOOO CHOOOO Train Team that could is really super unbelievable and no one is going to beat either of you all season long. Leave it alone now.

If it's isn't NK one week it is frickin SPH the next. Tthey won 1-0. It was fun to smack it to em for a while but it's getting old now. Why don't you start pissing up anothe TTP Tree.....and SPH guys stop replying.

Now that should get you pissign on ME and BFC and off that boring f-up of a shamless loss.....I mean marginal win over Mickey D's;) :eek: :rolleyes:

Feeling a bit left out are we?

Cookie Monster

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:

After this weekend the CHOO CHOO will eat SHITE SHITE as they will loose to the Green Devils. What a game!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belmont/Signmaster tilt should be a classic down at Hillcrest. Both teams play very similar styles (read muckers) and are very familiar with each other. Belmont needing to win the head to heads to give them a run for promotion...which neither team really wants :) Belmont with 4 wins and a tie in the last 5 after losing the first 2 games of the year and what can you say about Signmaster's all wins and 1 tie record - speaks for itself. Hopefully the fields stay open.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devils Advocate said:
should be an interesting game that is if it goes ahead,hard to call,definately game of the week
I think there are actually 3 games of the week. All important in shaping the promotion run

Group C
BFC A vs SPH
No prediction too involved. It all depends on how well we execute our master plan!:p

Group B
NK Hrvat vs Green Devils
I think the GD's and the luck of the Irish will prevail here. 2-1

Group A
Signmaster vs Belmont
A real tight one and ends in a draw.

If the fields end up closed these will become crucial make up games towards the end of the season.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another month and more sh1t talking.
Here's a prediction just like last month NK wins all their games.

P.s has everyone forgotten that NK is the team to beat. No matter what everyone talks about it comes back to NK. Sure there are alot of "us" on here, but you love it.
Unfortunately NK should satrt going on to the division one thread and start there too.
Division 2 is done we cant be stopped face it.

So in slowmotion fashion let me slow it down once again: ATTENTION DIV 2 NK IS FIRST WE WILL REMAIN THERE AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. NO ONE WILL BEAT US AND IF THEY DO CONGRATS. THE PROBABILITY, ALTHOUGH, IS VERY SLIM.

Well excuse I must go to the div 1 thread lol

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK going 18-0??? Are you kidding me? Talk about getting ahead of yourselves. Your last 3 games were 1 goal victories - one against the oldest team in the history of the VMSL (Knights) and one against the frikin Nomads. Your talent level isn't anywhere close to be spouting like that. Fcuk you have a good start to the season and now you're the best thing to hit div 2 football? Give it a rest donkey.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, Slowmo -- let me try.

I predict that no one will ever score another goal on me for the rest of my life.

Ever.

But if they do, congrats.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
Another month and more sh1t talking.
Here's a prediction just like last month NK wins all their games.

P.s has everyone forgotten that NK is the team to beat. No matter what everyone talks about it comes back to NK. Sure there are alot of "us" on here, but you love it.
Unfortunately NK should satrt going on to the division one thread and start there too.

So in slowmotion fashion let me slow it down once again: ATTENTION DIV 2 NK IS FIRST WE WILL REMAIN THERE AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. NO ONE WILL BEAT US AND IF THEY DO CONGRATS. THE PROBABILITY, ALTHOUGH, IS VERY SLIM.

You and whoever showed you this website should be banned from soccer talk .....FOR LIFE

CheShouldHeBeWhite

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Hey, Slowmo -- let me try.

I predict that no one will ever score another goal on me for the rest of my life.

Ever.

But if they do, congrats.
hahaha

I like how his postscript is several times larger than the post itself. slowmotion don't need your "ROO-ULLSSSS".

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:

Hence my post the other day regarding "over-the-top-crowing-NK-jackassness" that FCbites took exception to... :rolleyes:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fields Closed.....NO Games. NK vs GD will jsut have to wait till later in the season.

Slow mo.....................when you guys do lose........no excuses.....just the facts. If you don't then you might go down in history with the Babe himself and hi famous home run.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitty field closures. Punjab's games against 2nd and 3rd place teams have been cancelled already, while we miss out on the games against 9th and 10th. I don't know which is worse, but once again the standings have become pretty meaningless until the last couple of games are played sometime in the spring. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0